4. Customer Segment
• Main segment of customers is a company with business,
mostly based on IT Infrastructure. For example: Financial
companies, Insurance Companies, Health Care, etc…
• Second segment is Software Development Companies and
IT Service Providers
• IT Startups
5. Value Propositions
• Provide high quality IT services, delivered according
Industry Standards and best practices, based on previous
• Have access to the wide range of IT Community
professionals, with a different range of services and skill
• Concurrent market prices.
• Source Code management system (SCM): git, svn,
• Short visits on client side (EU)
– Skype Conference
– Shared Desktops
7. Customer Relationships
• Find Customer: through networking, freelance portals, Key
Persons, IT Department heads.
• Keep Customer: provide high quality services with
concurrent prices, analyses existing systems, focusing on
problem solution, improve customer business
10. Key Activities
• Interview with customers in order to define their needs. Output is
• Define an architecture proposal for improving current IT system or
design brand new one application to satisfy customer needs. Output
is Architecture (High/Low) design document.
• Review of existing IT systems according industry standards. Output is
a report which covers: security analysis, database logical/physical
structure review, architecture review, implementation (code review)
with proposal on how to improve. Every review type is based on
quantitative metrics, which helps to measure every aspect of
application in number format.
11. Key Activities (continue 2 of 3)
• Create Minimum Value Product (MVP) prototypes in order to
demonstrate a core functionality of proposal to customer. That
may help to win a project contract. Output: Simple Application.
• Create MVP for customer in order to demonstrate new
technology or framework. That may help to estimate amount
of work for future uses of this technology in commerce project.
Output: Simple Application
• User Interface prototype (Look & Feel). Output: Adobe
Photoshop file/ HTML prototype.
• Research & Development & Consulting on client side (short
visits: 1-4 weeks)
12. Key Activities (continue 3 from 3)
• Testing: Selenium tests, Unit testing, Integration tests,
• Build: design automation building tasks for
build/release/deploy of software package
• Design: Provide documentation for existing system/code.
• Implementation: implement software modules according
requirements, defect fixes
Services for IT Companies (Extended Team model)