5 Ways To Lose Fat
Watch this video: https://youtu.be/d3eqBkiRmIA
1. Adiposity: This refers to excess body fat, and losing adiposity is a way to reduce overall body fat.
2. Thermogenesis: This is the process by which the body generates heat and burns calories, often through exercise or certain foods.
Increasing thermogenesis can help with fat loss.
3. Lipolysis: This is the breakdown of fat stored in fat cells, releasing it into the bloodstream to be used for energy. Promoting lipolysis can aid
in fat loss.
4. Metabolism: This refers to the body's ability to convert food into energy. Increasing metabolism can help burn more calories and reduce
5. Satiety: This refers to the feeling of fullness and satisfaction after eating. Choosing foods that promote satiety can help reduce overall
calorie intake and aid in fat loss.