2. Do you have a Great Idea?
We have an Amazing Mobile App Builder!!!
Instant. Affordable. Stunning. Intuitive. Native
4. More People Access Digital Content Via
Phones Than On PC
In India people spend almost
minutes on mobile screen as
compared to 96 minutes on
TV or 95 minutes on laptop or
Of 5.2 billion mobile phone
users were using smart
phones in 2013.
Number of smartphone users
have increased to
Billion by 2014 year end.
5. People carry their smart
phones everywhere and all
the time, so they are
connected with the world
To reach the Mobile
consumer you need to be
present on their smart
Mobiles Are Personal
6. Mobile Apps Are Necessary For Your Marketing Strategy
More than half of the app users in India
are between 18 and 24 years and a
further 29% between 25 and 35.
of these users reside in the top 4
*Source: The rise of India as an App superpower. Vserv.mobi, March
In terms of app usage, a study reveals
that Indians on an average spend
3hrs & 18mins
On their smartphones and one-third of
this time is spent using apps.*
*Source: Performance shapes smartphone behaviour. Ericsson Consumer
Insights, July, 2014.
7. Businesses Ready For Tomorrow Are Going Mobile Today
Mobile is not the future,
it is the now.
Meet your customers in
the environment of their choice,
not where it's convenient
−Cyndie Shaffstall, Spider Trainers
Consumer spend almost 162 minutes on the
mobile screen as compared to 96 minutes on
TV & 95 minutes on laptop/PC.
Number of smartphone users have increased
to 1.76 billion by 2014 year end.
Mobile web usage continues to rise rapidly
from 14% to 25% of total web usage in 2013-
80% of the internet users own a smartphone
8. Google Is Indexing Apps, Impacting Search Results
Google search has been giving you leads popping your business up in search for ages now. It’s making it easier now by answering customer
queries, fetching content from apps. Yes! Google search results will also include app listings from Google Play wherever relevant and will
also allow search Within apps initially. Google is bringing the search world closer by getting together apps and web enabling users to get the
right information at the right time .
You can search for a movie,
book show or place and learn
about it by using Google
search in one of your
Get the right app for all your
needs. For example if you
want to learn to play guitar,
you can search on Google for
apps that offer tutorials on
learning how to play a guitar.
9. Marketers Agree On The Mobile Advantage
• The convenience of always being within
arm’s reach means that it’s often the first
channel consumers choose on which to
engage with a brand, with many viewing it as
one of the most important elements aiding
the purchase decision.
• Most companies are moving in the right
direction as the development of mobile
strategy as a key channel and its role in
supporting the entire customer journey.
engagement & ROI
Optimization (i.e. A/B testing)
Mobile messaging (SMS, Push
Notification, responsive email)
Cross channel tracking/ visitor
stitching (identifying same user across
desktop/ app as single user)
Mobile solution to assist sales
staff (field enablement)
Location technology (GPS,
In-store display mobile apps/
POS mobile apps
NFC (Near Field
Source: Econsultancy, April 2015
10. 7 Reasons Why You Must Capitalize With A Mobile App
For Your Business Now
Google and Apple’s app store with
least speed requirements. This
ensure that user will get an instant
and smooth experience from
applications that will boost
engagement and positively affect
your business. If your business does
not have a mobile optimized
website, apps are the best way to
reach your customers.
It is an extension
of your brand
It showcases everything about your
business, product and services. It is
more like an union of mini
billboard, PR, advertising and a
salesman into one that your
customer can access on his
A mobile app is like a blank
billboard sign that you can use to
promote your brand. You can make
it stylish, formal, functional,
shocking or informative to establish
a connect with your customers. An
app also increases exposure and
engagement around your brand by
nearly 10 times.
Be unique, unlike
Since a lot of small and mid-size
business houses still do not have
mobile apps for their businesses, it
will be a great opportunity for your
business to head start the trend
and be ahead of the competition.
11. Pace up engagement
around your brand
Studies reveal that more than 83%
smartphone users begin their day by
checking their phone and using an app.
This opens the door to engage your
consumers in real-time, using location
and complete profile information. Social
sharing functions further create a direct
link between fans and their own
networks opening up a wide spectrum
of referral marketing for your brand,
creating consumer loyalty via sincere
Your very own digital
You can club all the various online
platforms at a single place and give it to
your customers as an app. This can be
your Website, Blog, Facebook. Twitter,
Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo, Podcast or
some other digital platform. Your
customer can use the app to interact
with you. This in turn increases the
possibility of customer engagement
7 Reasons Why You Must Capitalize With A Mobile App
For Your Business Now
12. Most Importantly Make it Personal
Instant and excellent
Customer is the king of any business, and a
mobile app can help you understand the
route your business is taking. Customers
who frequently use a mobile app are also
actively involved in the process of
feedback, positive or negative, it can help
you devise policies to strengthen your
business. The app also enables your
customers to get in touch with you all the
time with their queries. These queries can
be answered in a shorter turn-around
time, making your customer feel even
more special and cared for.
14. A Mobile App Will Increase Revenue From Your Customers
Gaining instant brand recognition in any industry is
difficult especially when you are running on tight
Mobile marketing comes handy in such a situation. As a
businessman , you can maximize your operating
expenses by investing in strategies that will help you
motivate your existing customers to dine with you more
Sharing information about your store with your
customers on a regular basis keeps you and your great
deals on the top of mind for your customers.
An app helps new customers find you, appreciate you,
your products and shopping with you faster as
compared to a place which is NOT on their phone.
15. Getting new customers is easier than retaining them,
particularly if they bore easily, forget easily or go to the
place they have heard of recently instead of coming
But an effective mobile marketing strategy can bolster
your business by improving customer retention in a
short span. According to the Godwin Group report,
customers are 5 times more likely to respond to a
mobile ad than print campaign.
Creating clear, concise and effective messages can thus
help you promote your brand effectively. That summer
sale, Happy hours, new collection can now be a push
notification. Offers and deals as well as special
promotions can keep bringing your customers back for
A Mobile App Will Increase Revenue From Your Customers
16. Since 80% users carry a mobile phone wherever
they go, you can reach your customers and
prospective customers quickly, easily and FREE.
News sources report that 18% consumers notice
mobile ads by brands that have quality, interactive
messaging. So that rich media banner and mouth
watering virtual pastry landing on the mobile
screen will definitely be a big draw.
A constant review and update of your mobile
marketing strategy will not just help you improve
your outreach plans but will also keep you ahead
of your competitors.
A Mobile App Will Increase Revenue From Your Customers
18. How are you currently reaching your
- Whats App, SMS and calls to existing users. But
each message costs and its just text. It does not
full detail about Articles & News.
- Social Media: Facebook & Twitter has become
expensive method of promotion and there is no
ROI without media spends.
- Aggregators- Your existing customers will have
too many options to choose from.
19. Features built for your success.
• Unlimited Categories: News/Articles can be listed in different
• Video Integration: Articles, News and Blogs can be
represented with HQ images & HD videos
• Social Sharing: Content from the app can be shared directly to
FB, Twitter etc.
• Instappy Wizard: Test your app on multiple devices in real time
before submitting it to AppStore and Google Play.
• Branding: Customise your app to the last details to match your
• Monetisation: Monetise your issues with third-party ads, in-
app purchases and subscriptions
• Push Notifications: Unlimited and free, keep your customers
notified about latest articles, blogs
Ask for a list of all the features
20. Features built for your success.
• In App Search: Find specific information within the app easily
• Social APIs: Your app will automatically feed latest posts from your
social pages to your app.
• Native App: App content is available offline as well
• Web View Screen: Full articles from your website can be viewed
within the app.
• CMS Panel for Unlimited Updates. Everything that will keep
customers coming back for more
• Push Notification Scheduler integrated. So that you don’t have to
wake up at 6 in the morning to announce your latest news and
• Superior data interaction, full hosting and automatic back ups.
• Google Indexed – YES! So you pop up in mobile search
21. Your App
- This is the home screen of
your mobile app
- The layout can be customised
Side drawer with list of
options to explore
Present your content in
different categories (It
can be a video as well)
22. Consumer Journey
This is what you can
have in your side
So your side drawers can be
a menu, which has possible
everything that your
consumer is looking for.
Takes the consumer
back to main screen
Top stories encompass the
latest news and events
You can categorise your
content into different
Keep a tab on customer
23. Consumer Journey
This button lets
your user share
this one on his
videos in your
app. Make your
24. Consumer Journey
With 50+ social APIs,
keep your magazine app
integrated with social in
25. Consumer Journey
- Articles/news is definitely
what your audience is
- Define categories of
articles/news with pictures.
- These categories will lead
to sub categories.
- So, Instappy gives you
option of multi-layered UI.
26. Publishing Apps
Cost | Quality | Ease of building
• Native Apps with Slick and Adaptive UI Design Create native mobile applications that do not require any coding knowledge. Your audience will get a seamless brand experience
through our slick and adaptive UI design, optimum for all devices that run Android or iOS.
• Utilities, Tools, and Social API's Included Through rich media widgets and a host of API’s, you can make your app function the way you want it to. Through live social media
updates, you can also integrate all of your social networks directly with your app.
• Built-in CMS for Unlimited Updates Our built-in CMS will allow you to instantly update your content without any delay. Add rich media images, videos, text, and all the content that
you want your audience to explore.
• Smart Analytics – Live Stats Reporting Take advantage of real-time analytics and take smarter, data-oriented decisions.
• Run Business Promotions and Offers for your Audience Send out a push notification instantly to notify your audience of any special promos or exclusive offers you might be
• Secure Cloud Hosting With Instappy, you get secure cloud hosting and reliable backup utility so that your valuable data is in safe hands.
• Unlimited Customization You can customize everything from the layout of the app, to colours, icons, splash screens, and everything else you want to.
• On-device Trial: With Instappy, you get free on-device trial for a period of 30 days for as many apps as you want to create. Test out the app on multiple devices and create the
perfect experience through your mobile app.
Value to Customers
A world class feature packed native applications on Android and iOS for a fraction of the cost it would take
to develop an app otherwise
27. Complete Features- Content Publishing Apps
Slick adaptive native UI
Custom navigation bar
Customized rich media
Customized rich media
API’s and Utilities
3rd party API’s
Rich media social API’s
Rich brilliant photo gallery
HD video gallery
Calendar + event calendar
Add and organize events
Social network integration
Support and Testing
Save your app designs
(unlimited for 30 days)
App store optimization
Trial on device
Test on own device
Screen shot generator
Indexing and Optimization
Devices and OS
Native to Android
Native to iOS
Works on all devices that
support iOS and Android
Data, Security & Analytics
Smart analytics – live stats
Third party stats
Fully supported data
Low data-usage and offline
Upto 5GB of cloud storage
28. 1 Year Subscription Pricing offers
• Client will need to have an account on App Store and On Play Store. If he does not have an account we will assist in opening one.
App store account registration is not included in cost.
• Post this term Renewal will be at the applicable price at the time.
• Payments Will be Advance, Any customization will be extra