SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez nos Conditions d’utilisation et notre Politique de confidentialité.
SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez notre Politique de confidentialité et nos Conditions d’utilisation pour en savoir plus.
Calle 2 E-20 Monte Sol Cel.: 787-248-9339
Toa Alta P.R. 00953 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jaime Sánchez Pagan
Objective: To pursue a career where I can develop professionally, obtain experience and be
part of a team where together can accomplish the progress of the company or
corporation achieving higher standards and status in its industry.
August 2014 Liberty PR Hato Rey P.R.
IPcore & Business Network Specialist / Network Engineering
• Responsible for all Layer 2 and Layer 3 of liberty Puerto Rico
NETWORKS this include :
1. VIDEO (transport/services)
2. IPCORE (INTERNET and IPV6)
3. Business (GPON and METRO ETHERNET)
4. VOIP(GENDBAND soft switch and MTA)
5. IT CORPORATE NETWORK
6. Optical Rodam network (CWDM)
• Responsible for the merge of all new companies to the core network and
any business partner
• Architect and Design Complex networking environments
• Developing and releasing engineering documentation for the operation
• Implement engineering changes to the NETWORK as required
• Test and release of products for internal and external clients
• Responsible for the interaction with services providers for Architect and
Design some providers are AT&T, C&W, TIWS, NETFLIX, GOOGLE,
AKAMAI and more.
• Architect and Design service providers integration and designs for the
June 2009 / August 2014 AT&T Guaynabo, P.R.
• Troubleshooting and support problems to the full AT&T core network
• Hands-on configuring routers and switches for Core and Edge (cisco,
Juniper, Motorola, jujitsu, etc.)
• Develop and execute network upgrades and maintenance
• Support to Routers / Switches, UMC1000, IP Networking, Voice Over IP
protocols , all Cisco/Juniper routers and switches , all Adtran routers from
the series 900 , VoIP end user equipment like Linksys sip phones
,grandstrem, polycom, ,wireless equipment such as Motorola canopy ,
axcelera , and other RF equipment .
• Responsible for the fast repair and support of all users in the network
• Support to all t1, ds3, STS, PRI and fiber optic network connection
March 2007 / April 2009 World Net Guaynabo, P.R.
Project Technician / DSL Technician / Tech Support
• Responsible for all the migration projects.
Responsible for facilities(provisioning) , configuration (sip lines, DSL,
T1, PRI, IP routing, cross connect, vlans), schedule installation of
hardware and software and support thru this migration
• Responsible for all IP, switch and routing design
• Hands-on configuring routers and switches
• Responsible for troubleshooting and training for operation departments.
Example: Manuals , orientation, guidelines, Develop test plans And group
• Develop and execute network upgrades and maintenances
• Responsible for the supervising of the external contractor and technicians
that visit clients for the migration process
• Monitor the Network alarms and support the repairs/outages.
• provisioning for equipments :
DSL modems (Zhone, Paradyne, Paradyne reach, Thompson, 2Wire,Comtrem,
Zoom and more) Wireless services , T1 (adtran, verylink, 3com and more)
Meta Switch(softswitch) Zhone Malcs , Cisco equipment, Dacs.
2006 / February -2007 The Gallery Inn Old San Juan, P.R.
Front Desk/Maintenance Manager
• Supervising a teamof employees so all the work in the hotel is don’t on time
• Support to all the technologies , Lan, Network and Computers in the Hotel
• Installation of all telecommunication software and hardware
2006 / June 2006 San Juan, P.R
• Installation and integration of audio/visual systems and network solutions
for commercial and residential use.
• Advertise and provide service thru out all the island of Puerto Rico
including Vieques and Culebra.
2003 / 2006 Coqui~PRTC.Net Guaynabo, P.R
Costumer Service Representative and Technician
DSL Department/ D-Max
• Configure Router/ Switch, VPNs, DSLAM, IP Networking, Network
Security, Voice Over IP, all Windows programs, Mac and Cisco
• Configure, install and repair: MODEM models and Wireless devices :
Zyxel, Paradyne, Thompson, 2Wire, Routers, Playstation and X-Box.
• Physical set-up, trouble shooting and maintain the level of service in a high
percentage requested by the company’s executive board and supervisor.
• Supervise and attend situations of the employees and clients and report to
“Verizon” (NOC) in case of any system breakdown or discrepancy. Verify
and assure that all problems detected in the server are attend and solved in a
stipulated time limit.
Certifications: Cisco CCNA
JUNOS (JUNIPER NETWORKS CERTIFIED)
Skills: Fully bilingual, strong knowledge in LAN and WAN configuration, experience
in telecommunications, for more than 10 years , costumer service, Router/
Switch, strong knowledge in IP , routing protocols (OSPF, BGP, EIGRP),
MPLS, Network security, VoIP(Codec, SIP and RTP) , PBX, Frame Relay,
HDLC, PPP, PPPoA, PPPoE cross connect , VLAN, WIFI technologies, QoS,
DSL Protocols and more hardware and software installation maintenance and
repair, Firewalls and all Windows plataforms. Experience in equipment Cisco,
juniper, adtran, verylink, 3com, DACS, Tellabs, Zhone, Paradyne, Comtrem,
Zoom, and PBX, Servers. Ability to work under pressure, work flexible hours
and travel, punctual, good communication skill, loyal, general mechanical
studies and experience, fast learner, transportation and license and personal
documentation up to date.
**References available if requested**