SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez nos Conditions d’utilisation et notre Politique de confidentialité.
SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez notre Politique de confidentialité et nos Conditions d’utilisation pour en savoir plus.
Programs I Have used in the making of my Thriller<br />
Blogger<br />Bloggeris a online web blog that I used to write about my media project and the creation of the film. It includes all of the techniques I have learned on the course so far including, the conventions of a thriller film.<br />
LiveType<br />Livetype as a program on the iMac that i use to create the films titles. On this software i could use various types of effects to create many different types of titles. I could fade texts out so they gently disappeared. I could fade text in, having it float to the top of the screen , or sink to the bottom etc. This program was very useful as it allowed me to create titles in a timer/countdown format which was ideal for our thriller. It begins with a bunch of jumbled letters but after a certain amount of time the letters change to the correct text.<br />
Digital Camera<br />The digital camcorders were used to record the film. This was the first time i have ever used a digital camcorder. When the scenes were filmed, the camcorder was connected to the iMac and captured using another vital piece of software, Final Cut Express.<br />
Final Cut Express<br />This piece of software was used to construct the film. On this software i could edit sequences by cutting them, removing parts of the film, slowing them down, making them faster etc. The software allowed me to completely customize the film including audio levels on the music, the actual audio was the scene. This is very important as in the ordinal audioim occasionally giving orders, so by decreasing the audio level at specific places you cannot hear me.<br />
YouTube<br />You tube was used to look at previous, successful students work, along with some bad examples. You tube was used to upload the film onto which allowed me to post the film on blogger.<br />
Still Camera<br />A still camera was used to take shots of pieces of information to crate the animatic and to upload our original story board. The camera was also used to capture some existing settings for the film and it allowed us to have a record of a setting that we want to aim to replicate or that gave a similar feeling to.<br />
Survey Monkey<br />Survey Monkey was used to create my online questionnaire for my audience research task. Surveymonkey.com allowed me to create my own questionnaire and post it on social websites such as face book. This was beneficial for me as it was a quick way to collect responses rather than send of questionnaires and wait days for responses, whereas survey monkey allowed me to collect the responses immediately.<br />
Wordle<br />Worlde was used to give a interesting presentation of the feedback received from my audience research. Wordle is a online website which allows you to insert text and presents it in a interesting way. I picked the words that were used the most.<br />
One True Media<br />I used One true media to create a montage for the thriller. This is a inventive was to present the ideas of our thriller film.<br />