SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez nos Conditions d’utilisation et notre Politique de confidentialité.
SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez notre Politique de confidentialité et nos Conditions d’utilisation pour en savoir plus.
With an interest in Metaphysical studies and Occults,I provide vastu & Geo-Pathy consultancy to Houses, Corporate, Offices, Industrial Plants, Commercial Areas & Plots, with the help of advanced scientific devices. contact: 91-9867312890
"Vastu Shastra" is not a religion but a science of Geomancy.
"Vastu Shastra" is preconstruction science of Geomancy and guides us to keep
balance between man, nature and mother earth. The ultimate goal is to acquire
health, wealth and peace, to the best of bests what we can attain in life.
VASTU DEFECTS AND EFFECTS
The effects of defects may vary in every case and so below mentioned defect may
not prove to be satisfactory. Just by viewing a part of building the conclusions cannot
be drawn as many other factors of the surroundings is also concluded. Although the
external set up of buildings might be same but the internal set up changes the
perceptive of residents. The below mentioned effects is the analysis from common
reading and does not prove to be law.
Effects of Northeast defects-
I. Family disputes.
II. Business dispute.
III. Legal dispute.
IV. Incurable diseases.
V. Blockage of funds.
VI. Too much expenditure.
VII. Rejection in business orders.
VIII. Frequent surgery.
Effects of Southeast defects-
I. Bad relationship between husband and wife.
II. No peace for ladies.
III. Fear of theft.
IV. Fear of fire.
V. No good ceremony in the house
Effects of Southwest-
I. Bad relation between husband and wife.
II. No respect.
III. Bad habits.
IV. Theft of money.
V. Too much expenditure.
VI. No promotion.
VII. Cheated by employees.
VIII. Delay in marriage.
Effect of northwest-
I. Legal problems.
II. Legal problems from government.
III. Friend and relative away.
In addition to these cardinal directions defects following defects are also considered
as serious defects.
I. House facing a "T junction".
II. Obstruction in front of main gate.
III. Three doors in a row.
IV. Cooking stove and sink in the same direction and level.
V. Bedroom below the kitchen.
VI. Hanging beam on the ceiling.
VII. Mirror in front of the bed.
Vastu defects can be rectified by making some physical changes and converting the
energy of that place to positive / favouring energy. The dosha can be corrected
through changes in rooms, through interiors of house, by changing the placement by
using regulators, generators or by some charged objects.
Every vastu dosha has some remedy if taken properly to get back peace and
prosperity in life. Following are some of the tools which can be used for enhancing
positive energy and stop the negative energy.
(Note:-these should be used under the guidance of an expert as use of these in
a wrong way may be more harmful)
1. Camphor crystals- Pure camphor crystals are used to elevate the blocked
energy or negative energy.
2. Sea salt and salt lamp- Sea salt has the capability to absorb the negative
3. Copper - Copper is the the best metal used for rectifications. It can be used in
various forms like yantra, plates, pyramids, wires, staplers and rods.
Depending on the reason it can be used to enhance energy, plot correction,
balancing the positive energy, concealing the wrong entries. Copper rods and
staplers are used to rectify geopatic stress.
4. Crystal balls, and pencils- Crystals have a mystic power of healing. When
light passes through them it spits and increases the energy levels. They are
used to counter balance the negative influence of the rays from the planet and
transforms the energy to positive energy. Crystal balls can be used for
number of purpose and only charged crystal are useful for lancing and
5. Mirrors- Mirrors can be used to balance the negative vibrations caused due
to various defects.
6. Pyramids- Pyramid means Pyra in the mid (fire in middle).pyramid yantra is a
scientific designed instrument with holistic approach. It can be made of metal
(nonferrous), card board, special plastic, stone glass, crystal etc. These
pyramids are used for various purpose.
7. Wind chimes and bells- Wind chimes and bells produce a vibrational sound
to enhance and activate positive energy. Wind chimes are excellent source of
enhancing good luck and suppressing bad luck in the house. The number of
rods and the material used also have an important role in its functionality.
Some simple remedies, one can do on its own without extra expenses.
1. Ganesh pooja, Navagrah pooja.
2. Do rudri pooja every Monday and Amavasya day.
3. Recite “Om Namoh Bhagwati Vaastu Devtay Namah” mantra every Tuesday
4. Vastu purush idol, Nag (snake) made of silver, copper wire, pearl and powla.
All these items put in a red cloth with red earth and keep in East direction.
5. Red sand, Cashew nut, Powla in red cloth, keep in West direction on Tuesday
and worship that with incense will bring peace in the house.
6. If health problems are there one should check the bed. As per vastu the bed
should be on four legs for air circulation and box type beds should be avoided.
7. In kitchen heavy items like grinders, fridge and likewise should be kept on
west or southwest wall only.
8. If one sees a naked or bare wall while entering the house or office , keep a
Ganesh statue or shri yantra.
9. Posters of crying girl, angry man, war sense, wild animals, owl or eagle are
considered inauspicious and should be removed immediately.
Vastu solutions (Remedies), which can be followed without any major changes
in the existing building.
1. A pooja room or a pooja place is a must in every house.
2. Light a lamp daily evening near water pot in the house.
3. Cactus plant should not be planted or kept inside the house.
4. The statue of Hanumanji should not be placed in Southeast as it may
create fire hazards.
5. All the doors should be opened inside direction so that the energy flow in
6. The doors should open towards right hand. Hinges of the door should not
make noise while opening or closing the door , if so they should be
7. Bed should not be placed under the beam.
8. There should not be five corners in the ceiling of room.
9. Effort should be made to keep the room open in Northeast side.
10. The seat of toilet should face North-South.
11. Amirah, beds, heavy furniture should be kept towards Southwest wall and
away from Northeast wall.
12. While drinking water keep the face towards Northeast.
13. While taking meals the plate should be in Southeast.
14. In Southwest corner of the house one should sleep pointing ones head
15. Pictures or photos which are depicting violence should not be kept in
house or office.
16. Keep the Northeast of room or building clean, open and clutter free.
17. While ascending the staircase one should face towards North or East.
If any disturbance is felt due to vastu dosha , one should take the following
1. Put auspicious pictures of Ganesha or Goddess Laxmi, both inside and
outside of main gate.
2. Make sure no mirror is placed facing bed, including TV.
3. Keep Northeast portion of house clean and well lighted.
4. Master bedroom should not be in Southeast as it leads to family disturbance,
so avoid it.
1. Ensure that one should not have any Goddess Laxmi picture or statue in
standing position in the house.
2. Ensure that no leakage of water is there in house.
3. Keep water in lobby outside the main gate with a tortoise facing home.