SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez nos Conditions d’utilisation et notre Politique de confidentialité.
SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez notre Politique de confidentialité et nos Conditions d’utilisation pour en savoir plus.
Yelahanka new town,
• 8+ years of experience in Reverse logistics, Transport/Cargo & courier Industry
• Worked with Bonanza portfolio pvt ltd for 1+ years Oct 05 –2007
• Worked with DHL as a warehouse incharge for 3½ years Aug 07- 11
• Worked with Overnit Express as a Asst.Manager Operations for 3+ years, Mar
11- June – 14
• Worked with First Flight Couriers Ltd as Deputy Operation Manager since July-
14 – June-15,
• Working with Amazon Transport Services Pvt. Ltd., as Team lead from June-15
Having practical, in-depth knowledge of operation, Consignment booking,
Marking, Preparation of all documents, dispatching, receiving of consignments
and timely delivery. Development of delivery vendors, with entire Region
Meeting delivery deadlines, Improving services, continuous improvement
Knowledge of Sale Tax Forms, applicable in different states.
Knowledge of Infrastructure & Utilization and hiring all types of Vehicles.
Having thorough knowledge of freight rates, Area of Operation and availability of
Trucks, Market knowledge, Arrange for out sourcing if necessary.
Applying the knowledge to serve the customer efficiently.
Keeping the Personal Contacts with the Key man of the industrial unit, working
close to him to get business and solving Operational problems.
Worked in HUB, Knowledge of proper stacking, handling of material, Rate and
Route adjustment and taking Safety measures, monitoring In bound – Out bond
Development & monitor Vehicle Vendor & feeder/ National route & Control cost
Providing warehouse & Logistic service to customer, Usage of material handling
equipments, Maintaining milk run & Schedule time table.
Educating vendors, drivers and handlers.
• Knowledge of different types of Vehicle (Truck,Trailor,) for different
• Involved in procurement of Vehicles, Finance, Fabrication, Registration with
concerned authorities (RTO)
• Knowledge of Statutory Renewals.
• Driver Management – Monitor around 45 vehicles & 57 drivers. Driver plays a
key role in customer order fulfillment verification of driving license,. Giving
training about communication, on time delivery, Journey plan, Defensive driving
technique, product knowledge, Briefing of safety rules & regulation. Basic first
Aid training, emergency response knowledge, health awareness training, mind set
change & vehicle Dynamics.
• Doing the effective operation of the fleet, optimize the utilization of Vehicles &
ability to keep the vehicle always in good condition. Safety of the vehicle, repairs,
Maintain & upgrade.
• Having thorough knowledge about Preparation of Rates, Preparing quotations.
• Preparation of Business Planning, Goal Setting, Generating different reports and
MIS to top Managements.
• Managing Human resources including training.
• Visit, Close monitoring of branch activities to control over the Revenue Leakage.
• Visit to Customers, Handling customer complaint and feed back.
• Handle efficiently the critical customers. & maintaining corporate customers and
big client who are giving big volume business per month.
• Good power of negotiations, Co-operation, Co-ordination, Communication, self
Motivation, Motivating sub ordinates, planning, Analysis, problem solving skills
Keen to learn new things / technology, Adoptability and ability to get the work
done, enjoy working under pressure. Ability to establish harmonious interpersonal
relationship and leader ship qualities.
• New Branches opened provide new customer base all over Karnataka
• Stream line the deliveries , strike rate up to 97 % , sales improvement by 100%
• Get expose to vehicle tracking system, & petro cards.
• Aware and implement operation activity Healthy, Safety, Security and
• M.B.A (Finance) 2003 – 2005 in Oxford College of engineering.
• B. Com ( National College) 2000 - 2003
• Computer Knowledge in MS-OFFICE. & Tally ERP 9, SAP (FICO).
• Date of Birth : 21st
• Languages Known : Kannada, Hindi, English, Telugu, Tamil.
• Present Remuneration : (C to C) Rs. 5.13000/-p.a.