4. The arts in these diverse regions show a link in the community’s ritual and religious life.
6. They held a high belief of the concept of the Dreamtime. The Dreamtime consists of many parts. It is essentially the period before humans existed or the time of creation.
7. Once the world was created the spirits that had created it went back to sleep. Though their power can still be seen from time to time. (EX: Monsoons) The time that they awoke from their sleep before the world was created is known as Dreamtime.
8. Each human and animal was thought to have two souls: one mortal and the other immortal.
9. Aboriginal painting’s main goal is to restore contact with the Dreamtime. They displayed lots of mythology on their art.
10. To the North of Australia some of the earliest artworks were found in Arnhem Land.