2. Delivering value with Supply venDingDelivering value with Supply venDing
Feature/Service Benefits How
1. Custom Built Equipment/
• Customized to Client
• Network of Technicians
• No Third-Party Software
• 98.892% Vend Rate
• Repairs Done Quickly
• Total Control of Program
2. Web-Based Reporting
• 24/7 Access to Machine
• Customized Reports
• Admin Has Total Control
• Accessible to all Shifts
• Increased Accountability
• Add/Edit Employee Info
3. Cellular Technology
• Less IT Involvement
• Better Security
• No LAN Necessary
• Intranet is Unharmed
• Maintain Firewalls
• Less Wires and Cords
4. Program Management
• Assigned Customer Rep
• Service Calls
• Total Turnkey Solution
• Machine Flexibility
• Client is Hands-Off
3. Differentiating factorSDifferentiating factorS
1. Service- CBN services all machines at no additional cost to the customer
2. Customization- Each vending unit is built specific for customer and supplies to
3. Reporting- CBN works hand to hand with our vending machine manufacturing
partner to provide cloud based reporting technology that can be fully
customized to the customers preferences
4. Automation- CBN can automate usage reports, min-max levels, alerts and
much more via text or email
5. Security- RSA cryptology using 128 bit encryption coupled with AES encryption
algorithms, NSA certified
4. What Goes In the MachIne?What Goes In the MachIne?
High Cost / Consistent Usage / Control Needed
Maintenance Supplies Lubricants First Aid and Emergency
6. hoW does It Work?hoW does It Work?
• Employee Enters Access System Code.
• Employee Selects two buttons and product
is dispensed utilizing Secure Technology
• System Software downloads in “Real Time”.
• Client has 24/7 internet report access for
usage by product employee, machine, bin,
or cost center.
• Machine is replenished as required
internally or by outside vendor.
8. VenDing iMpleMentation proCeSSVenDing iMpleMentation proCeSS
• BILL OF MATERIALS: A Machine Configuration and Cost Savings Analysis is
done based on the list of products submitted. Once # of Machines is established,
machine is custom built to product going in.
• INITIAL CALL: CBN will conduct a webinar to review all aspects of the program.
The webinar will establish: number of machines, strategy of connectivity,
• IMPLEMENTATION CALL: The implementation call will be conducted by the CBN
project manager who will finalize the installation date, acquire samples of product to
be vended, acquire employee access list, finalize restriction list, etc.
• ENTIRE PROCESS TAKES ROUGHLY 4-6 WEEKS