SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez nos Conditions d’utilisation et notre Politique de confidentialité.
SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez notre Politique de confidentialité et nos Conditions d’utilisation pour en savoir plus.
TECHNOLOGY AND MEDICAL NEVER MIX???
• Medical practices are becoming high tech.
• EMRs, billing software, vitals being
measured through iPads, new state of the
art MRIs, x-rays, etc. are now all part of
your daily routine.
• In your personal life, you cannot live
without your smartphone, laptop, tablet,
YouTube, Facebook, and more.
• If you work in healthcare, you are now
PATIENT EDUCATION HAS NOT KEPT UP
• Most health systems still use paper to
educate their patients, which is funny
since most offices are trying to go
• Brochures, pamphlets, and one-page
summary sheets are all used to educate
• The results are less than impressive with
over 98% of patients not knowing all of
the risks associated with their
TIME TO CALL HALO HEALTH
• Start using technology as a tool to
increase patient satisfaction,
improve the patient experience,
reduce readmissions, and improve
• Halo Health is a digital patient
education company that makes it
easy for your patients and staff to
learn how to live healthier- at
home, before, during, and after
their appointments, and as an in-
TELL YOUR STORY TO YOUR PATIENTS
• The platforms are customized to
your specifications so that the only
content and messaging that the
patient sees is what you want them
• This is really important when you
realize that most education is either
sponsored by a pharmaceutical
company or a retailer and that all of
your competitors advertise on
• We insulate your patient during their
time with you.
IMPLEMENTATION IS SIMPLE
• We need a quick call to understand what your message is and
we take it from there. Most of our platforms require zero staff
training as they run through TVs, computer monitors, or on
• And unlike all of your other office technologies, we are
inexpensive, often less than the cost of the cable TV already in
your office waiting areas.
• It is not often that you can
work with a company that is
fast, inexpensive, and
• Don’t wait and contact us
today to get started. Call
856-520-8655 or email