- Talk about cyber bullying .
- Bring in focus problems and consequences of cyber bullying .
- What you can do about cyber bullying ?
2. Cyber bullying is when a child or teen
becomes a target of actions by others –
using computers, cellphones or other
It can start as early as age eight or nine, but the
majority of cyberbullying takes place in the teenage
years, up to age 17.
5. Through 2016-2018, over 300 cases of children and young people have been
denounced , of which around 62% have been cyberbullied.
From January to June 2019, out of 35
reported cases, 60% of them are related to
hate speech, threats and blackmail online.