1. Joshua Sunman
I am a BA Hons marketing management graduate who has worked in a variety of roles that have allowed me to consistently
develop and demonstrate my key skills and abilities in areas such as delivering high levels of customer service, planning and
organisation, strong communication and delegation, flexibility and adaptability along with leadership and self-motivation. Though
more biased towards the engineering industries, having worked in car showrooms and plumbing/heating, I believe I have a variety
of transferable skills that can be further developed in another sector if I'm given the opportunity. With proven skills in achieving
targets and providing direction, coupled with an ambitious and dedicated persona, I'm a confident decision maker and am now
looking for a position in a reputable company where I can continue to develop and grow, in order to become a successful and
November 2015 to Present
Really Useful Products
• Accountable for overseeing the management of accounts with a value of £1m+, including WH Smith and B&M.
• Ensuring all logistical processes are completed in support of mitigating any disruption to fulfilment operations
• Following up on leads whilst using the SAP system to enter account updates and information
• Designing and creating exhibitions for various international locations per client and internal requirements.
• Responding to client enquiries over various mediums whilst ensuring all service levels are met without exception.
• Drawn upon to provide insight into marketing initiatives. Ensuring all content and imagery is per brand standards.
• Liaising between buyers and merchandisers of major retailers to encourage a seamless operation.
May 2015 to November 2015
• Responsible for providing timely and comprehensive advice on services to prospective customers.
• Partaking in various business development initiatives to acquire new business.
• Providing extended support to the Pilot with inflating, and ensuring all health and safety procedures are followed.
• Providing insight and initiatives to clients on marketing to increase brand outreach and engagement.
• Working closely with the Director of the company to design and execute marketing initiatives.
September 2014 to September 2015
Duggan Plumbing & Heating
Casual Maintenance and Repair Work
• Working alongside the owner working on installing new boilers and labouring.
• Learning all basic tasks that are involved in plumbing
• Working on boiler installations and plumbing in old and new houses
• Working on bathroom installations from design to fitting
May 2013 to October 2014
DriveStyle Horseless Carriages
• An independent Service, Sales and Leasing specialist of sports, prestige and 4*4 vehicles
• Dealt with the sales and service bookings of vehicles
• Dealing with day to day operations of the company such as marketing and management
• Assisted in the monitoring of company finances, and making sure targets / budgets were achieved
• Responsible for all administration and filing of new sales, vehicle service history and vehicle registration
• Responding to and following up of all new leads via phone and email
• Meeting with new visitors and customers visiting the showroom
May 2012 to May 2014
Customer Service Member
• Fully trained in all areas of the branch including working in the kitchen, stocking up, working on the tills, cashing up,
cleaning and delivery management.
• Worked on a vast array of shifts covering mornings, afternoon and nights
• Completed a crew trainer program – to assist in the training of new staff
2. September 2011 to May 2012
S&A, Car & Van
• Working in a quality used Car and Van showroom
• Dealt with all new customer enquiries via phone and email
• Customer Service consistently delivering a high customer satisfaction rate
• Also assisted in the design of the new website
July 2011 to September 2011
Fantasy Island Theme Park
• Carry out checks on the ride and conduct tests each morning to ensure it was working properly
• Fill out all necessary paperwork before operating the ride, and sign off the safety declaration
• Report any defects or faults to the maintenance team
• Ensure the safety of the passengers on the line and in the queue at all times
• Clean the ride area and the ride itself.
• Face to face dealings with all types of customers including customer complaints and questions
October 2009 to October 2009
Assistant warden (Work Experience)
• Maintaining bird hides - painting, cleaning
• Maintaining reed beds - cutting - cleaning
• Customer service
• Researching bird Movement
July 2009 to September 2009
Igloo Thermo Logistics
• Complete tasks in various departments developing my key skills.
• Cleaning company vehicles(Vans to 18 ton Lorries)
• Picked school food orders and loaded the vans/trucks for delivery and
• Preparing all necessary paper work for the delivery driver
Education & Qualifications
September 2012 to June 2015
York St John University
BA Hons Marketing Management (2:2 Achieved)
September 2010 to June 2012
2012 BTEC National in Business level 3 – D*D*D
2011 OCR Level 2 Text Processing (Business Professional) – Pass
September 2005 to July 2010
The Snaith School Specialists in Business & Enterprise
2010 Applied Business A*A
2010 Business and Communication – B
2010 Business Student of the year
2010 English - C
2010 Science - C
2010 Maths – C
References on Request