1231. Real Estate Virtual Assistants www.realestateva2hire.com Buyer and Seller lead automation on Craigslist ... And learn how to get it done for you!
2. Real Estate Virtual Assistants www.realestateva2hire.com 1. Find you Keywords Finding your keywords should generally not take long and you would likely know most of them already. You can either browse through some of the craigslist ads and see what words are used in the postings that you find interesting or you can make a list from the top of your head with some of the terms that you know. If as example you are a Real Estate Investor, some relevant keywords for your buyers and sellers could be:
3. Real Estate Virtual Assistants www.realestateva2hire.com 2. Craigslist Find Sellers 1. Simply go to Craigslist.org & select the city and area relevant to your Real Estate Business. 2. Select ”Real Estate for Sale”
4. Real Estate Virtual Assistants www.realestateva2hire.com 1. In the top menu select ”Real Estate – by Owner” (Not a guarentee it’s ONLY owners!) 2. If you have any particular criterias, such as min/max price, bedroom etc select on the left side 3. You can now enter a keyword search term in the ”Search box” 3. Craigslist Find Sellers
5. Real Estate Virtual Assistants www.realestateva2hire.com 1. In this example, we have used the keyword ”Handy man” to try find a seller who offers a good value property. 2. Hold down ”ctrl” and click on all the relevant search results, when you hold down ”ctrl” they will each open in a new tab. 4. Craigslist Find Sellers
6. Real Estate Virtual Assistants www.realestateva2hire.com 1. Look through each of the interesting properties and see which one’s you find interesting. 2. When you find an interesting property click the ”reply” and ”gmail” – We will come back to why we recommend that you always use gmail later. 3. Repeat the process for each of your keywords 5. Craigslist Find Sellers
7. Real Estate Virtual Assistants www.realestateva2hire.com Have you ever heard of re-targeting ads? Re-targeting ads is about getting hold of people that have already shown some interst in your product/service and perhaps isnt ready to sell just yet. Re-targeting you can use through the likes of emails, so as example if you get a potential customer that requested a ”cash offer” but havent accepted so far, putting him on the likes of facebook re-targeting ads, will mean he will see your facebook ad (Which ever one you choose) again and again. This is great to use with seller leads, as some might want to take a bit more time looking for a better offer, before they agree to sell their property to you. This strategy can also be used on people signing up to your email list and other opt in forms you have running – just remember to serve them the right ads, so if it’s a seller give them sales ads and if it’s aimed at buyers, give them buyers ads. 6. Sellers Follow up!