I am currently a student at Full Sail University. I have encountered a lot of things in my
past that have formed me into the person that I am today. I am hard working and
dedicated to everything that I do. I’m a father, a soon to be husband, a brother and a
friend to many that has helped me develop a unique set of people skills allowing me to
get along with anyone I meet.
• Marketing Manager
• General and Operations Manger
• I approach my work by trying to make the customer feel
like they are being appreciated and for them to feel
comfortable. My archetype wants to make an inclusive
community therefor everyone feels valued.
4. Target Audience
• The company I want to know me is the Indiana Pacers. More
speciﬁcally, I want to be recognized by David Benner, Director/
Indiana Pacers Media Relations, of the Indiana Pacers.
• Our main target audience would include teenage males that
are located in or around a major city. We are focusing them to
try to get them to become life long fans of the team and
• Our audience is interested in sports and players of the sports.
They will probably most likely be active in the sports that they
like and are motivated by the success that can come from the
5. Career Goals
• Immediately after graduating, I would like
to be working in sports marketing for one
of my favorite teams such as, the Steelers,
Pacers or Buckeyes. I will reach out to
these organizations upon graduation to
make the proper connections.
• Later on, I would like to be the VP of
Sports marketing for one of the teams
listed above. To do this, I will work hard
everyday to understand the goal of the
organization and determine the best route
to get them there.
• 15-20 years from now, I would like to have
enough experience and knowledge to be a
General Manager for any professional
sports team. This will likely involve going
back to school to learn more about what it
takes to become a GM.
6. Skills Analysis
Microsoft Skills Mathematics Communication Leadership
My best hard skills are Microsoft Oﬃce and Mathematics. I took several Microsoft Oﬃce
classes in High School. My favorite classes were math classes because I’ve always
thrived with numbers. My best soft skills are communication and leadership. I’ve never
been shy about leading a group and communicating to them what we need to do to be
7. My Promise
I will listen to the direction in what you want the company to go and determine the best
solution to get us there.
• I graduated high school from Anna High School. I also attended
Edison Community College for a couple years before
discovering Full Sail University and everything they have to oﬀer.
• Since graduating, I’ve worked for Moeller Brew Barn, Wal-Mart
and Honda of America.
• Working for these companies have taught me hard work. The
ﬁrst step to being successful is being there on time, everyday.
• My future employers can be guaranteed that I will show up
everyday and work hard everyday. They are also guaranteed that
I will do whatever it takes for the company or organization to
9. Brand Position
• I’m here to show up to work everyday to help the
company keep trending in the right direction by ﬁnding
the current trends and adding to them to put us ahead of
10. Network and Marketing
• I will attend 2020 Arnold Education on March 6, 2020 in
• I will attend the Midwest Sports Career Conference on
February 27, 2020
• I will also attend the Athletic Equipment Mangers
Association 2020 on May, 31 thru June, 4 2020.
• I will provide content of these events and other sporting
events that I will be attending in the future though the
platforms of Instagram and Twitter.
11. Professional Developement
• Some of the skills I need to improve on in the next couple of
years include Web design, database software management,
problem solving and critical thinking.
• I will continue to ask my professors for help in areas I feel I need
• I need to put in a couple hours a week to improving in every area
in hopes of having everything nearly perfected by June of 2021.
• I feel that there is always to improve especially with everything
continually growing, therefor I will always be working to keep up
with the trends.
12. Elevator Pitch
You know how social media platforms seem to be growing every year? What I do is take
companies and develop a social media platform for them to reach their customers
easier. In fact, Moeller Brew Barn is now up to 3,475 followers on Instagram where they
now keep fans up to date on upcoming events.