SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez nos Conditions d’utilisation et notre Politique de confidentialité.
SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez notre Politique de confidentialité et nos Conditions d’utilisation pour en savoir plus.
Making the transition to a customer-focused culture can be tough, but the rewards are worth it. There a lot of benefits in having a solid customer service culture. Here are 8 rewards of a great customer service culture
• In business today, customer service has become a very critical
component in the relationship between a brand and its
• Organizations that offer exceptional service are often leaders
in their various markets.
These brands all have one thing in common – a great service culture
• It is not mere coincidence that these brands, known for their
great service are also industry leaders in their various markets
• It is because they have invested in developing a solid customer
Various research reveal the
relationship between a great
service culture, employee
loyalty, and profit.
A Great Customer Service Culture
1. Better Employee Engagement
• Employee engagement and customer satisfaction go hand-in-
• You cannot deliver great customer service, without having a
customer-focused culture and engaged employees who live
and promote this culture.
• Before an organization can deliver great service the
employees must be engaged, and committed to the service
1. Better Employee Engagement
• The enthusiasm and passion of engaged employees
cannot be imitated, it is seen and felt by the
customers when they interact with these employees
or watch them do their jobs.
• This sets a positive tone for great interaction
between customers & employees. One that leaves
both parties feeling good.
• Employees feel fulfilled, and the customers feel
2. BetterTrained Employees
• Investing in the personal and professional development of employees
contributes to building an exceptional customer service culture
• Building a great culture involves continuously training staff on its ideals,
how their various roles fit into it and what actions can or cannot
promote the culture
• An organization that invests in training employees demonstrates
that it cares about their continual development and progress.
• This motivates the employees as they become more
efficient in handling and dealing with
Having a great service
focused culture creates the
conditions for well-trained
employees, who understand
the organizational culture,
buy into it and have the
capacity to execute it.
3. Improved Staff Retention
• When customers are satisfied with the quality of service they receive, even
when things go wrong, they are confident that the issue would be resolved.
• Complaints and exchange of negative emotions with employees reduce
• Employees become more productive as they channel their energy and resources
into resolving the customer’s complaint.
With better-satisfied customers, quality training and an exciting work environment,
employees are even more likely to remain with an organization
• If customers enjoy the quality of service your
organization offers, you can be sure they will come
• A great customer service culture gives you an edge
over competition that is very difficult to copy.
• This makes it possible for your business to retain a
larger customer base, which competitors will find
difficult to break into.
4. Customer Loyalty
Even if they patronize
competition for one
reason or the other, they
will be reminded of your
great service is by the
contrast in the level of
service offered by the
• Customers who are impressed by the sort of service they
have received will share their experiences with; friends,
family, peers, drinking buddies and even total strangers.
• Word of mouth advertising is the most trusted form of
advertising, thus the brand has by having a great
customer service culture amassed anonymous salesmen
and women who advocate for and promote their
products and services for free!
• Customers really want the service or product to work smoothly,
but they also want to know that they will be given adequate
support when it doesn’t.
• They are also willing to pay extra to ensure they are guaranteed
a high and consistent level of customer service.
• This indicates that offering great service opens up an
opportunity to charge a premium for the quality of service
being offered – therefore expanding income margins for the
6. Higher Prices
• More engaged employees, loyal customers, more advocates & referrals and the
opportunity to charge a premium for services opens the door to great profitability
A loyal customer base gives the brand multiple opportunities to cross sell other
products to the customers and increases their lifetime value significantly
Improved employee retention reduces the cost of hiring and training new staff.
Referrals from advocates increases the customer base and reduces the cost of
marketing new prospects
Premium prices increase income margins
8. Strong Brand
• When a business masters the art of having a solid customer service
culture it is bound to become a benchmark brand in its market.
• It would be a brand that customers use as a reference to describe
positive service experiences
• In essence, the brand becomes a leader in its market and a household
name for consumers.
Be the brand that competitors
want to copy when designing
their customer experience
The best way to get and keep customers is to offer service
better than what competition is offering.
In today’s competitive landscape, no brand can afford for customers come across its
product offering and dismiss it with a shrug, because of a prior poor service experience.
Invest In Customer Service
Develop A Vision For It
Make It Culture For Your Organization