SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez nos Conditions d’utilisation et notre Politique de confidentialité.
SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez notre Politique de confidentialité et nos Conditions d’utilisation pour en savoir plus.
January 2021 shareholder subscriber database cleanup
Shareholder / Subscriber List Clean Up
The Best Shareholders, Are The Ones You Already Have.
• Accumulating thousands of names in a database has little value if no one calls them.
• Most company contact lists are full of incorrect or completely missing information.
• People move, they get promoted, they change jobs, they change email, they retire. (they die.)
• Our people provide a warm friendly voice that re-engages thousands of people a year.
• We reconfirm their interest in your company, we update their contact information, and we
forward time-sensitive opportunities such as meeting requests or an updated
presentation in real time.
We Don’t Just Sort and Organize.
• We engage your stakeholders and transform your contact list into living data.
• We find out who’s still alive, who remembers you, and who wants an update.
• It’s not a sales call. It’s not a robotic questionnaire. It’s allowing shareholders a voice, gathering
their input, and having it makes a difference.
• Every conversation is an opportunity to provide a quick update, identify a problem, or simply
keep your STOCK SYMBOL top-of-mind.
It Just TakesAPhone Call
We See People, Not Data
Our Calls Have Value.
• A shareholder who feels part of the company tends to buy more, sticks around when
times are tough, and recommends your stock to others.
• Confirming their interest in the company and sharing the updated story is the objective
but it needs to be done within a framework of building and maintaining relationships.
They pitch. We listen.
• The median age of accredited investors is between 60 and 64 years old, the perfect
demographic to appreciate an actual phone call.
• With hundreds of thousands of outbound calls behind us, 99% of our calls are well-
• Even if your latest press release wasn’t stellar, most people appreciate a call from a real
Our Calls Are Real
• Organic – conversations are natural rather than rigidly scripted.
• Responsive – Our people are seasoned well-trained IR professionals. They understand
the Capital Markets, IIROC, and they don’t make promises or create chaos.
Our Clients Tend to Have Two Lists.
The “super private list” …and everyone else.
• Keep the super private list to yourself - You’re already talking to those people regularly.
• It’s the everyone else list that gets neglected, so every call we make is upside.
• The “everyone else” list includes the hundreds or thousands of business cards and contacts
our clients have accumulated from the Investing News Network, various trade shows,
AGM’s, investor roadshows, or random online subscribers.
• Our people hear, “...I am so surprised to hear from a REAL PERSON…” a lot.
• Most IR professionals do not have time to make 100’s or 1000’s of telephone calls.
People Forget - Shareholders Are Customers.
• Our calls spark renewed interest and requests for more information - not mass selling.
• An up-to-date list won’t matter if your shareholders don’t feel valued.
• We automatically assume every call is a mystery shopper. We expect to be tested.
Who Do We Call?
Data is the New Precious Metal
But You Need Experienced Miners.
Straight to the point – our calls will uncover new opportunities.
You will get re-acquainted with retail and institutional contacts you long forgot about.
You will get meeting requests from people who are excited to receive an update.
You will likely experience increases in trading volumes.
You will see significant increases in Website, LinkedIn and other Social Media traffic.
We make these outreaches the way you would. Safely, discretely, carefully, and
We never make promises or over-promote.
We simply touch base, update their information, and send you the renewed
Stop Sending Press Releases To Dead People.
TSX-V Listed Mining Company.
Provided a list of approx. 7700 contacts for us to declutter/update/provide an update.
Over half of the subscriber/shareholder list was incorrect or missing vital information.
84 were deceased, and only 391 could even remember the company name, let alone the
Sounds bad? …This is THE NORM.
You’re better off knowing exactly who still loves your company rather than have
thousands of contacts who can’t even remember the stock symbol.
In the end, several of the 391 requested corporate
presentations and many asked for one on one updates directly
from the CEO.
• Think our telephone calls and individually sent emails generate buying? They do.
COVID = A Unique Opportunity
A lot of people are working from home.
Re-evaluating everything in their life.
Including their investment in your company.
Surprising even to us, “COVID Calls” have been exceptionally
“I’m quite surprised to hear from someone. To be honest, I was
sitting here staring at my screen trying to decide what to sell. It’s
great to hear from you. No one picks up the phone anymore....Do
you have an updated presentation you can send me?” – Actual
Now Is The Perfect Time To Do This.
With Tufford Group, You’ll Get;
• Friendly, Nova Scotia based telephone people who LOVE updating lists and making these
• Written reports on every conversation.
• Industry trained professionals familiar with regulations and the public company environment.
• Genuine human reconnections with people who already liked and trusted your company.
• Real time notifications when someone requests an updated PPT or Fact Sheet.
“Hi, Scott, this is Elisha at Tufford Group. I just hung up the phone with Don Blyth,
Partner and Analyst at Paradigm Capital. He’s hoping to have a conversation about your
last press release and he would like an updated presentation to share with his team. He
is expecting a call. Here is his cell number…”
• We are insured for commercial and general liability, errors and omissions, and cyber security.
• We work with several TSX, CSE, and NYSE listed companies where confidentiality and legal
protocol is paramount. We hold ourselves to those same high standards with all our clients
even if no legal or securities regulatory requirement exists. Our record and PIF is absolutely
spotless and we intend to keep it that way.
1. We sign an NDA.
2. Our clients provide a list - preferably in Excel.
3. We begin the task of de-cluttering & organizing the data regardless of
4. We prepare a list of key contacts within the client’s organization.
5. We learn everything we can about the company.
6. We create a Quick Reference guide to answer simple questions.
7. We establish key messages and objectives.
8. We commence calling and we stay in touch with the client.
9. Our clients provide us with their corporate email address.
10. We email the contacts who didn’t provide a telephone number.
11. We make the calls at suitable times, in most time-zones.
12. We provide a customized report on each successful connection.
13. The list gets completely cleaned up.
phone: (902) 818-8807
2354 Rocky Lake Dr., Unit 3
Solid References Available.