SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez nos Conditions d’utilisation et notre Politique de confidentialité.
SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez notre Politique de confidentialité et nos Conditions d’utilisation pour en savoir plus.
Dedicated HR Professional with above 7+ years of experience managing a full spectrum of human resources programs, services and functions. Strong command of employment union/non-union environment. Laws, compliance issues, benefits plans and union/non-union environments.
Proven success introducing process improvement, stock-option plans recruitment programs and staff-development initiatives driving corporate goal attainment. Expert communicator-able to resolve conflicts and negotiate win-win outcomes.
Dedicated HR Professional with above 7+ years of experience managing a full
spectrum of human resources programs, services and functions. Strong command
of employment union/non-union environment. Laws, compliance issues, benefits
plans and union/non-union environments.
Proven success introducing process improvement, stock-option plans recruitment
programs and staff-development initiatives driving corporate goal attainment.
Expert communicator-able to resolve conflicts and negotiate win-win outcomes.
Key Skills • HR Generalist Affairs • Procurement Management
• Benefits/Payroll Administration • Legal issues & Statutory Compliance
• HRMS Database Administration • Resource Management
• Program & Event Management • Recruitment & Retention
• Employee Relations and Safety • Employee Development & Training
• Analysis & Audits • Vendor Management
• HR Policies & Procedures • Administration/ Facility Management
Experience Mphasis Limited.
Senior Officer HR and Admin-(November-2013 to Present)
Client: UCB India Pvt Ltd.
• Responsible for entire gamut of HR & Administration - recruitment, people management,
organizational development, change management, Employee relations, L&D, Performance/
reward & recognition management, one-on-ones with employees, skip level meetings,
Induction & Orientation, Joining & Exit formalities, Client Relationship Salary planning,
Statutory Compliances ( PF, PT), MIS Reporting – Daily & monthly, Vendor management and
General administration work.
• HR Operations (Making & Negotiating Offers, on boarding candidates, processing their
joining forms for their staff codes and salaries, discussing on their benefits and policies,
signing of and issuing letters of appointments, transfer, suspensions, dismissal and such other
related industrial related issues.
• Review of Existing Policies & Exit Formalities.
• Sending timely Confirmation Appraisals of employee to Department Managers. Ensuring
instant receipt of Confirmation dully filled by Managers and arranges a meeting with Director
before issuing Confirmation letters.
• Preparing Annual Performance Appraisal forms, Distributing to HOD, follow up etc.,
tabulating the ratings received from HOD and giving back to them for final discussion with
Directors through HR head.
• On receipt of approved list prepare Increment / Promotion letters etc.,
• Timely agreement renewal with consultants, clients & day to day co-ordination with
consultant. Maintaining their attendance of outsourced staff & processing their bills.
• Conducting Employee Engagement Activities (Celebrations, Picnics, Team Building
activities, Birthday bashes, Events, Employee Wellness & Health Care, etc.)
• Escalate any issues and risks, as appropriate so that they can appropriately track and
• Organizing highly effective classroom sessions and hands-on training encompassing
performance management, influencing skills, Self-development and collaborative
effectiveness programs, Workshops on Soft Skills, Code of Conduct, etc.
• Generating management reports related to different HR functions like recruitment,
learning & development, attrition management, compensation and vendor management.
• Maintain a flawless communication with the employees; ensure to regulate resolution of
employee grievances and harmonious working environment at all levels.
• Succeed the commercial accounts such as verification of attendance from muster rolls
and leaves records and attendance regularization
• Acting as one point contact for all administrative matters like Time keeping and
attendance, canteen management, Guest house management, maintenance, upkeep and
repairs of company’s assets, Telephone lines, mobile phones, Logistics and courier services,
procurement, storage and issue of stationery and compensation of employees
• Managing entire recruitment cycle for mid to top management level from sourcing the
candidates to on boarding
• Understanding the organizational requirement creating the manpower plan to meet the
• Coordinating with the functional & department heads understanding their manpower
requirements creating job descriptions accordingly
• Creating sourcing mix with appropriate contribution from all channels job portals,
employee reference, consultants etc.,
• Create & manage the recruitment budget as per the organization mandate.
• Managing & enhancing the employer brand image of Company among the candidates,
campus & vendors.
• Ensures proper induction of new joinee’s and facilitates smooth and timely execution of
their Setup and updating them about company Policies.
• Issuing Offer Letter and appointment letter, ID Cards
• Opening of Personnel file and maintain.
HRIS & Payroll Systems Database Updating
• Employees Database, Joining Database, Confirmation of employees, Separation
MIS (Data Base Management)
• The tracker for monthly Joined and Resigned staff.
• Tracker for the monthly report of budgeted v/s actual staff on the floor.
•Maintain data of absconding staff and take necessary action
Identify the goods and services to procure
• Procure best quotation from vendors; get approval from
Management to proceed with the purchase.
• Raise Purchase Request in SAP and get follow up on the approvals.
• Release of Purchase Orders complete and issue to suppliers
• Agree on delivery timeframes and methods
• Receive goods and services from suppliers
• Review and accept the items procured
• Approve supplier payments
Rishi FIBC Solutions Private Limited.
Assistant Manager – HR & Administration (2010 to July-2013)
Human resources professional in Planning, developing, implementing and evaluating personnel
and labour relations strategies including policies, programs and procedures to address
organization's human resource requirements. Proven track record of effectively managing
Human Resources directives within a manufacturing environment with approximately 150 Staff
and 1350 Daily wages Employees in production.
• Based on the Man power requirement from the HOD in written, place the ads in
newspaper, Job Portal. Employee placed as per the recruitment process.
• Recruitment process - Screening resumes, interviewing candidates, aptitude test and
hiring new employees.
• Provide clear, effective, timely and constructive feedback to management on
interviewing techniques and effective labor relations.
• Conduct new employee orientations and safety training programs, ensuring all necessary
forms and documents are completed.
• Set up all necessary personnel files and maintains related records.
• Managing & Procurement Services such as Security, Housekeeping, Canteen, Transport.
• Conduct exit interviews with employees leaving the company. Providing them with
pertinent and accurate information, notifying necessary health/insurance providers.
• Answer benefit questions for managers and employees, as well as assist with problem
solving Act as a liaison between employees and insurance carriers to resolve problems and
clarify benefits. Assist with annual benefit renewals, including enrollment procedures.
• Ensure that documentation is completed for any workers' compensation claims, short-
term or long-term disability claims. Conduct follows up to ensure that all parties are kept
• Process all salary changes due to merit increases, promotions, bonuses, and pay
• On daily basis Man power verification through system (ATM).
• Develop, extract, maintain and update key human resource metrics and other workforce
management data such as turnover, recruitment costs, demographic profiles, terminations,
projected retirements and skill shortages, etc. utilizing ad-hoc reporting tools on the HRMS
• Apply fundamental business and human resource concepts to establish and maintain
effective work relationships with managers, the corporation, and the community; and
maintain professional competence, knowledge and skill necessary for the satisfactory
performance of all assigned responsibilities.
• Undertake and maintain records to fulfill as per the ISO 9001:2008 &ISO 22000:2005,
AIB, BRC standards.
• Handling customer requirement Audit Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
• Identify training needs as per the standards and plan year calendar and maintain
• Introduced Payroll management & Time office policies (Attendance Monitoring System).
Global AFL Networks
Regional Coordinator Operations (2008-2010)
• Recruitment / Compensation & Benefits
Job Description: • Lateral Hiring Recruitment
• Handling team of 18 out bound and recruitment team.
• Responsible for improving the team and facilitating the communication among the members
• Customer Support for Idea Cellular.
• Perform the tasks of monitoring, organizing, and coaching
team on a daily basis
• Handle responsibilities of communicating the company's purpose, core values, vision to the
• Identify new ways to increase the opportunities of sales and service
• Handle escalated calls, complaints, questions, and queries, as required
• Facilitate cross-functional communication within employees to improve working
• Mostly worked with the clients like 3i Infotech, Idea Cellular.
• Hands on experience with job sites such as Monster, Naukri portal
• Draft general reports on performance and targets of team members as well as ensure that
they exceed the targets
Job Description: MIS Report
• Collection of the relevant documents and reviewed, verified, filed and maintained paperwork
• Ensure compliance with all documentation & reporting requirements, preparation of weekly
& monthly MIS Report.
• Assigned responsibility of maintaining and updating database of team as well as sending
weekly trackers of performance to the senior level of management on regular basis
Wipro Infotech Ltd., Bangalore
Sr. Executive (Operations & Customer Support Division)-(2006-2008)
• Raising invoice & Billing.
• Retrieving signed delivery challan from the customer.
• Executing reports on weekly basis.
• Handling Head Office Stores activities which Includes 17 Regional Office & Area Office
Stores across India.
• Interacting with Regional Office & Area Office
• Assisting, Auditing Monthly and Quarterly reports
• Reporting to Sales Head
• Processing Vendor Payment.
• Hardware Spares Inflow & Outflow.
• Interacting with Hardware Engineers and Vendors for smooth and speedy flow of Spares.
• Assisting, Auditing Monthly and Quarterly reports of issue & receipts.
• Monthly Ledger Reconciliation
• MIS Reports Generation
• Reporting to Logistics Manager.
M.B.A -Human Resource – 2013, Adarsh Management Institute of
India. Vadodara. Gujarat – 74%
Bachelor of Arts(B.A),English - 2005, Vinayaka Missions University, Salem - 72.4%
PUC (+2) – 1998, Govt. College for Boys, Karnataka – 65.5%
PGDCA certified in DOEACC from PACE Computers, Kuppam, AP.
Additional Qualification Diploma in IRPM – Pursuing in Adarsh Management Institute of India. Vadodara
HRIS & Payroll Systems - Saral Paypack
T&A - Cosec Matrix
Applications Expert - MS-Excel/Word/Powerpoint
Knowledge of SAP (PE1 and R/3 Version ) - Procurement module as end user.
John Sunil KumarFather Name
Marital Status Married
Languages Known English, Kannada, Telugu, Tamil & Hindi