1. Lindsay Merideth
Greater San Diego Area ! CA
M: 909/389-8483 ! E: firstname.lastname@example.org ! linkedin.com/in/lindsaymerideth [LM]
I am an award winning graphic designer with over 16 years experience in the advertising, marketing and
design industries. I have worked in multi-faceted positions equipping me with an extensive level of industry
knowledge and experience in performing a full range of services and initiatives such as:
management/concept/development/production of advertising and marketing design pieces (including but
not limited to): Branding, Print, Digital, UI (App), Web, Large Platform, Tradeshow and Promotional Design. I also
possess a strong background in print production, trafficking, estimating, project management and social
media. I have a creative mind, and a disciplined approach to going above and beyond to create, manage
and produce projects within their timelines. I have proven excellence in communication skills, attention to
detail, and having a positive-assertive attitude. I am looking to join a company where I can put my industry
experience, creative/strategic design and project management skills to use.
Experience (please refer to letters of recommendation on LinkedIn for performance evaluation and qualifications.)
Creative Development Director – AUDAX Visual Communications 10/2011-Present
• Acting as primary client liaison, taking their project scopes and creating/executing detailed project plans to
span from creative conception to implementation of Final sign-off or print or launch.
• Graphically and aesthetically increased Client’s business by creating engaging content to establish and/or
enforce their brand credibility and expertise in the field.
• Created tactful brand enforced marketing campaigns to include print and online collateral such as: identity
branding, print advertising, corporate marketing, website graphics, email marketing, promotional, iPad apps.
Social Media Mngr. & Graphics Specialist – Ace Parking Corp./Airport Parking Connection 1/2013-6/2013
• Tactfully Increased the APC Online Community through Online Networking and Customer Engagement by
regularly contributing engaging and thoughtful content to further establish APC’s brand credibility and
expertise in the field.
• Graphically and aesthetically enhanced major social media platforms using design application interfaces
such as Adobe Suite.
• Created multiple brand enforced graphics for print and online services such as: ads, website headers, images
for reservation forum on website, website banner ads, eBlasts, eNewsletters and corporate collateral for Ace
Parking and its partners.
Project Manager and Senior Designer – Green Acres Advertising Design 7/2005-1/2011
• Provided vital project management and support to all departments by creating detailed project plans to
include: creative conception, scheduling, reporting, budget tracking, trafficking, to implementation of Final
sign-off or print or launch while ensuring production is on schedule and within budget.
• Worked effectively with cross-functional teams such as creative, technical and vendors while acting as
primary client liaison.
• Coordinated and assigned daily tasks, resources, reviewed daily/weekly progress reports with internal team,
properly notifying them of any risks, weaknesses or opportunities that could impact the success of the project.
• Quality Control; Developed “Final Approval” protocols for both internal team and external (vendors/clients)
members and reviewed projects before final production and delivery to client.
• Performed all tasks of a graphic designer (as needed) in addition to my project manager tasks.
• Created small online interactive projects such as website builds, CMS, banner ads, and email marketing.
• Incorporated current design and digital marketing trends in the market place per target audiences.
2. Lindsay Merideth
Platt College Associate of Arts in Graphic Design 3/2000
CHCC minor in general education 1996-1998
• Project Management
• Creative Conception
• Social Media Management
• Brand Identity
• Art Direction
• iPad App Design
• Website Design
• Advertorial Design
• Promotional Design
• Package Design
• Printing Production
• Print Trafficking
• Account Management
• Client/Vendor Liaison
• Mac/PC Knowledgeable
• Adobe Suites
• Quark Xpress
• Email Marketing
• Microsoft Office Suite
• Infowit (project management)
• 2012 ADDY Award - corporate ID
• 2006-10 ADDY Award - (5) marketing collateral/corp. ID
• 2005 ADDY Award - marketing collateral
• 2004 ADDY Award - marketing collateral and branding
• 2004 CUES Award (National) - corporate ID