Soyez le premier à aimer ceci
Over the last year we were lucky to get a very interesting experience facilitating events for large Agile teams, programs, organisations. Many of the workshops and team meetings were for 60+ people, some for 100 people, and the usual size of groups we worked with is 25-30 participants. In addition to facilitation techniques, which we surely use to structure the process, there are principles and tips, understating of which can help you to facilitate any meeting for large teams.
The questions we are going to answer during the webinar:
- What should I do, if I do not know a single facilitation technique and will have to conduct a meeting for 50 people?
- Give me a practical advice on how to prepare quickly for such event.
- How to handle a lot of questions coming from participants, how to make my answers interesting for everyone?
- How to stop the discussion that became a holywar?
- How could I conduct an effective meeting, when some people already know a lot about the topic of the discussion and part of them are completely new to it?
-Within our company there are teams that have good expertise in some domains, while other teams has knowledge in other areas. How can I create a system of information sharing among all of them?
- They (the team, the group) ignore me, what should I do?
- I need to acquaint 100 people with updated values and principles of our Company. How to persuade people to share their knowledge, encourage to discuss the information I’m providing, and also to get feedback from them?
- How to start, how to continue and end the meeting?
The examples in the webinar will be from our experience, we are going to discuss several challenging facilitation cases that we dealt with some time ago.