1. ALYSSA PETTIT
To find a position that is connected with the realm of graphic and UX design, and its real-world
applications that fit my strengths and skills. My experience with layout, two-dimensional design,
and digital/print media brings a new outlook to standard design. Being up-to-date with current
trends in the world of design and language is my specialty. I can collaborate and cooperate
in groups, am very deadline-oriented, and have a passion for critical thinking and design. I am
willing, enthusiastic, a self-starter, and excited to learn any other skills needed in a job of this
BFA in Graphic Design (Sept 2011- May 2015)
Montserrat College of Art; Beverly, ma.
Lead UX Designer (Mar 2016 - Current)
Blue Coda; Cambridge, ma.
• General and manual QA testing for client sites.
• Collaborating with coding/design teams outside Blue Coda via internal clients.
• Wireframing and designing high-fidelity website layouts and mobile and responsive
• website layouts for general production.
Marketing Graphic Designer (Aug 2015 - Dec 2015) Company Layoff**
SilverTech, Inc; Manchester, nh.
• Creating branding for company re-facing, and updating old design to 2015 trends.
• Designing print collateral, social media graphics, take-aways, booklets, case studies, and
• Adhering to deadlines and working in a marketing team; creating designs; emails, landers,
• banners, etc to market the company as well as bring in revenue and leads for sales • • • • • • • • •
• Working on a team of UX/UI Engineers to create flat designs to be brought to web
Jr. UX & Graphic Designer (Mar 2015 - Aug 2015) Company Closure**
looped in™; Andover, ma.
• Designing collateral, letterhead, advertisements, take-aways, booklets, maintaining
• documents, logos, powerpoints, presentations.
• Designing collateral, style guides, web information, personas, etc for branding and
• marketing teams.
• Wire framing and assisting with high fidelity designs of university and merchant
• mobile applications for android, tablets, and iPhone.
• Attending meetings, clientele work, experience with AGILE work environment,
• organizing projects via JIRA software, making documents compatible for multiple
Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager (Summer 2014) Internship**
Capital Region Theological Center; Albany, ny
• Designing fliers, annual reports, and managing online presence.
• Creating and maintaining official social media plan for company.
• Making logos and collaborating between three different organizations and unifying them. •
a 95 East Broadway; Derry, NH 03038
Gearhead / Equestrian / Artist / Boarder
BREAD & BUTTER
Adobe Creative Suite
InDesign / Photoshop/Illustrator
Wireframes / Layout
Microsoft Office / Clientele Interaction
Presentational / JIRA Software
Agile Performance / Scrum
Google Drive / Social Media
Public Speaking / Collaboration
Time Management / Organization
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •