SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez nos Conditions d’utilisation et notre Politique de confidentialité.
SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez notre Politique de confidentialité et nos Conditions d’utilisation pour en savoir plus.
Designer ‐ Web
Accomplished designer with demonstrated ability to conceptualize and produce graphics for online
content. Graphic design experience encompasses various advertisements including banner ads, third
party website ads and cover art.
Experienced web publisher who utilizes content publishing tools to layout and create visually appealing
pages for company website.
Knowledgeable researcher with proven capacity to use print and multimedia research tools to obtain
factually accurate information.
Technical Skill Sets:
Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop and Dreamweaver
Microsoft Office Suite
Personal Skill Sets:
Works well under pressure allowing to successfully meet time sensitive schedules
Ability to multitask enables simultaneous project production
Creativity brings originality and “eye capturing” design to content
Personal Mission Statement
Driven to improve my life and the lives of others. I will achieve this through knowledge, hard work,
taking pride in what I do, and putting the interests of others before my own.
To never be satisfied with what I know. I will always find and implement new ways to expand
To apply my strong work ethic by doing the best I can at every task
To take pride in everything I do and accepting nothing short of my best effort
To put the interest of others before my own, by giving back to my community and doing my part
through charitable efforts
Obtain a digital media position in an environment allowing free-flowing ideas and creativity.
Microsoft Office 2007; Adobe Acrobat, Dreamweaver, Photoshop; Web Publishing
Pro Football Hall of Fame, Canton, OH
Information Services Specialist, 2005 – present
Create original graphics for use on company website (Profootballhof.com) and marketing ventures. Develop and
publish content to Profootballhof.com. Construct and distribute e-newsletters that include over 94,000 subscribers
• Integrate social media into web strategy for the Pro Football Hall of Fame
• Conceptualize and design cover art for annual Pro Football Hall of Fame Information Guide
• Manage photography efforts for web content and digital archive of memorabilia
• Electronically catalogue images of historical artifacts acquired for the permanent collection
• Provide input and ideas for two re-launches of Profootballhof.com (January 2007, July 2009)
• Produce splash page to promote sale of Enshrinement tickets for the Enshrinement Festival
• Support development and touring of NFL rookies during summer orientation visit
• Manage camera for live and taped remotes on NFL Network
• Aide with the preparation and implementation of improved library processing procedures for
collection of over 5,000 books
• Supplied images for use in $3.6 million dollar museum renovation project for 2007-08;
photographed, color corrected, and manipulated images of historic artifacts to specific requirements
Pro Football Hall of Fame, Canton, OH
Event Facilitator, 2003 – 2005
Facilitate private events held at the Pro Football Hall of Fame; managing all issues ensuring that each event ran
smoothly and efficiently. Invoice client and collect outstanding balance at the conclusion of the event.
• Part of a three-person team charged with selling, detailing and facilitating private events
• Maintained on-site beverage inventory through tracking of sales. Coordinate inventory control of
beverages ensuring adequate supply for events
M.A.P.S. Air Museum, Green, OH
• Conduct research on the aircraft and artifacts at the museum for accompanying displays
• Perform initial research for a new display on the chronology of flight
• Conduct research that disproved the authenticity of an artifact after intensive study of photographs
and detailed drawings from books and the internet
• Act as ambassador for museum by providing guided tours for visitors
International Sports Heritage Association
• Support re-launch of organization website (www.sportsheritage.org)
• Update content on public and members ends of organization website as provided
Stark State College of Technology, North Canton, OH
Associates of Management Information System, 2008
• Major: Web Design & Development
• Dean’s List with 3.66 GPA
Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, OH
Bachelor of Arts, August 2003
• Major: History
• Minor: Political Science
Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, OH
Phi Gamma Delta Fraternity, 2000-2003
• Aided recruitment, social, and athletic efforts
• New member educator; taught the values of the fraternity to neophyte members
• Assumed leadership roles by serving as committee chairperson
o Graduate relations
• Participated in numerous intramural athletic events
o Intramural champion – fraternity league doubles racquetball
M.A.P.S. Air Museum - Green, OH
Matthew W. Waechter
170 Saratoga Ave. NW Canton, Ohio 44708
Cellular: (330) 705-3581 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Obtain a design position in an environment allowing free-flowing ideas and creativity.
Place of birth: Canton, Ohio
Citizenship: United States of America
2005 to Present
Information Services Specialist , Pro Football Hall of Fame
Create original graphics for use on company website (Profootballhof.com) and marketing ventures. Develop
and publish content to Profootballhof.com. Construct and distribute e-newsletters that include over 86,000
2003 to 2005
Events Facilitator, Pro Football Hall of Fame
Facilitate approximately 165 private events held at the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Manage and troubleshoot complex
events and marketing challenges to ensure financial, customer service and successful presentation of each event.
Invoice client and collect outstanding balance at the conclusion of the event.
• Member of a three-person team charged with exceeding established sales goals including selling, detailing
and facilitating private events
• Maintain the on-site beverage inventory through strategic analysis of consumption and sales. Coordinate
inventory control of beverages ensuring adequate supply for events
Bachelor of Arts, 2003
Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, Ohio
Major in History and minor in Political Science
Stark State College of Technology, 2008
Major in Management Information Systems with focus in Web Design & Development
Attained part-time Dean’s List with 3.66 GPA – Spring 2008
M.A.P.S. Air Museum , Green, Ohio
Member, 1992 – Present
• Assist with fundraising efforts, conduct guided tours and assist with the general upkeep of the facility
Career marked by professional progression of roles of increasing responsibility
I Joined the Pro Football Hall of Fame staff in December 2003 in the Marketing Department as the
Event Facilitator. In March of 2005 I became a member of the Communications Department in the
Archives & Information Center as the Information Services Specialist. This position is responsible for
publishing content to the company website, Profootballhof.com and designing graphics for use on the
The Archives & Information Center is the nerve center of the Pro Football Hall of Fame, containing over
16 million pages of documents and over 2 million images. The AIC also houses the three dimensional
collection that is not currently on display in the museum or on loan to other institutions.
Through my effective oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills I have cultivated
relationships with authors and have been acknowledged in numerous publications. Examples of
publications include: Tailgating, Sacks, and Salary Caps; How The NFL Became The Most Successful
Sports League In History, by Mark Yost; Last Team Standing; How the Steelers and the Eagles –“The
Steagles”- Saved Pro Football During World War II, by Matthew Algeo, “Run It! And Let’s Get The Hell
Out of Here!” The 100 Best Plays in Pro Football History, by Jonathan Rand.
Enhanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop was minimal when first accepted Information Services
Specialist position; I took it upon myself to increase knowledge of Adobe Photoshop through my own
trial and error and the use of online tutorials, exponentially increasing my knowledge of and abilities
within the program.
Integral team member for Hall of Fame website re-launches
Executed and implemented vision, web marketing strategies for the redesign and re-launch of
Profootballhof.com in January 2007 and July 2009.
Images have been published in various editions of the Insider magazine. The Insider is published three
times per year by the Pro Football Hall of Fame and distributed to Enshrinees, the media, and the
Design cover art for annual Pro Football Hall of Fame Information Guide
Conceptualize and design cover art for annual Pro Football Hall of Fame Information Guide. The Pro
Football Hall of Fame Information Guide is distributed to Hall of Famers, members of the media, and
sold in the Hall of Fame Store.
Commitment to education
Enrolled at Stark State College of Technology in the Spring of 2008; taking courses related to Web
Design & Development. Achieved Dean’s List with a 3.66 GPA.