1. MAHENDRA MANJUNATH
143 Park Drive, Apt .41, Boston, MA, 02215 | firstname.lastname@example.org| (857) 268-8189|
Actively seeking CO-OP opportunities from May 2016.
Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering. . Expected Graduation May 2017
Northeastern University, Boston, MA.
Course work: Advanced Mathematics, Elasticity & Plasticity, Finite Element Analysis, Robotic mechanics & controls,
CAD (Solid works), Control systems Engineering, Lean Concepts & applications and Musculoskeletal and Biomechanics.
Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering. September 2009 - July 2013
Adichunchanagiri Institute of Technology, KA, India.
Course work: Mathematics, Design Engineering, Thermodynamics, Metallurgy and Automotive Engineering.
3D Printing Studio Technician September 2015 – January 2016
Voluntarily worked at Northeastern University 3D Printing Studio.
• Worked on selective laser sintering, fused filament fabrication and Stereolithography technology printers.
• Conducted workshops based on solid works design modeling to get final output through selective printers.
• Maintained the studio by assisting Students in their projects and maintained proper documentation.
Design Engineer Intern December 2013 – May 2014
Kartel Technologies, Bangalore, India.
• Passionately worked on 3D modeling and analysis tools such as Solid works, NXCAD, 3DS-MAX and Ansys.
• Programmed CNC machines utilizing G-Codes and M-Codes. Implemented Lean concepts in optimal
manufacturing for efficient handling of raw materials, costs and procurement of documentation.
Implementation of Solar energy in low-income community July 2015
• Gold Certificate award winner for developing a solar energy implementation project plan for low-income society.
By utilizing PV Watts and NREL data, model is fabricated using Solid works designing software.
Design of 6-cylinder Pneumatic engine January 2015 -May 2015
Solid works 3D design tool (CAD).
• Simulated pneumatic engine model through Solid works designing tool, stress analysis of components was tested.
The model was successful for producing in 3D Printing format.
Design of Hydraulic system January 2013 – June 2013
HMT Machine Tools, India.
• Led three team members to design a hydraulic system for Gear Hobbing Machine tool.
• Performance of machine was improved through implementation of modular valves.
TOOLS AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
• Design and Analysis: Solid works, NX CAD, 3DS-Max, Ansys, Simulink and Abaqus.
• Programming languages: C++, G-Codes and M-Codes for CNC machines and Matlab.
PROFESSIONAL ENRICHMENTS and ACTIVITIES
• Certified in CSWA and CSWD from Dassault Systemes and NXCAD V7 by Siemens India Pvt Ltd .
• Training at Robotics Workshop organized by leading robotic industry ‘X-Robosenso Workshop’.
• Technical paper on ‘Photovoltaic and Aluminum celmet technology ‘at IEEE National level competition.
• Enthusiastic Member of Enabling Engineering, Northeastern University Baja team and ASME.
• Like to read books, listening classical music, playing chess and also involve in adventurous activities like hiking,
biking, swimming, running and photography and producing short films.