Experience the incredible India with Royal Rajasthan on Wheels
“Welcome to Classic Rail Journeys, India’s premium rail operator of exclusive heritage trains. CRJ is all about personalized
travel through fully ushered rail tours, transporting one to the days of yore. It offers an exceptional opportunity to visit
India’s most incredible places in private suites of classic heritage trains. Under the aegis of SDU Travels Pvt. Ltd., CRJ
comprises a specialist group which knows exactly what it takes to design and accomplish a memorable rail journey.
”Signal of uncompromised journeys
SDU Travels Pvt. Ltd.
October 10th, 2010 was a significant day in the life of nine friends who had built a career in the travel industry. On this day, they came together to realize a
collective vision of providing personalized, quality travel through ethical business practices; and so was born SDU Travels Pvt. Ltd., a travel company whose
founders themselves are avid travelers.
This passion, led to the finding of interesting destinations with unique local experiences; discovering new points of interest, new things to do and a
considerable knowledge about hotel quality. Having experienced the culture of the places visited they brought back a wealth of experiences - some, off the
beaten track, but all in all truly enriching. This knowledge has enabled the founders to equip the company for customized travel experiences along with
professional and reliable services. Specializing in inbound travel, SDU Travels Pvt. Ltd. has built its business ethically, this being the reason for most clients
having patronized it for years.
Since 2010, SDU Travels Pvt. Ltd. has grown immensely, both geographically and in terms of the services it provides. With its roots in India, it has a presence in
Delhi, Varanasi, Kochi and Chennai; in neighboring countries like Nepal (Kathmandu), Bhutan (Thimphu) and Sri Lanka and overseas offices at UK, Germany,
Japan, Korea, China, Italy, Spain, Brazil and the U.A.E.
Having won many awards, SDU Travels Pvt. Ltd. today, is synonymous with quality. The 150 member happy crew steers this ship with the utmost care and
confidence. All in all, the journey of these nine friends has been a truly successful one which started with a certain vision and successfully culminated into
their mission. The journey continues, the passion remains and SDU Travels Pvt. Ltd. moves from strength to strength each passing year.
Affiliations: Having a global presence, SDU Travels Pvt. Ltd. has affiliations with the Department of Tourism, Government of India, certifications from IATA,
PATA, USTOA, IATO, TAAI, FICCI and ASTA.
• Winner of Asia’s Leading Inbound Tour Company Award in 2012
• Winner of National Tourism Awards in Category III in 2012
• Winner of National Tourism Awards in Category II in 2013
• Winner of World Tourism Award in 2014
Rajasthan is the magnificent land of numerous kingdoms, majestic forts and palaces, diverse cultures, varied landscapes and vibrant colors.
The Royal Rajasthan on Wheels is the regal delight where every moment is woven together into an everlasting and immemorial experience to be lived and cherished.
This train is newly built and designed in a contemporary royal style. You will be delighted with the magnificent interiors, sumptuous meals, expensive wines, and personalized service by
the Khidmatgars, the likes of which you would rarely experience.
The luxurious Royal Rajasthan on Wheels takes you through a seven day exploration of the vibrant
The magic of the splendid journey begins at New Delhi and prepares you to weave the fabric of
delightful imagination over the next seven days and takes you through various erstwhile princely states
of Rajasthan like Jodhpur, Udaipur, Chittor, Sawai-madhopur, and Jaipur.
After experiencing multifaceted Rajasthan you will visit Khajuraho temples India's unique gift to the
world and then Varanasi, The holy city and city of temples and Ghats. In the end The Taj Mahal at Agra.
The Extraordinary Suite
The saloon has been designed to live up to the grandeur of contemporary princely living with elegant silk furnishings for a befitting aesthetic appeal. These saloons have been
thematically designed with coordinated colour schemes and textures to augment their splendour. Your chamber offers luxuries with meticulously chosen bedding and upholstery,
writing-table and chair to make your stay more comfortable. Your furnished saloon gives you sufficient mobility within the coupe. The saloons have been created in three different
themes in hues of exquisite jewels, Ruby, Sapphire and Pearl.
Total Cabin: 41 | Twin Bedded Cabin: 39DELUXE SALOON
Deluxe Saloon - Ruby Deluxe Saloon - Sapphire Deluxe Saloon - Pearl
Total Cabin: 41
SUPER DELUXE SALOON
The Bravura Suite
Your princely saloon offers a spacious living with complete comfort of royal
suite. The exquisite silk and velvet bedspreads and draperies take you to
the era of munificent living. The finely carved wooden furniture in the
super-deluxe suite adds to your experience. The bed in the cabin is large
and comfortable with colour-coordinated draperies. The ottoman, sofa-
chairs and writing table have been provided to make your stay more
comfortable. The suites have been named after the two precious stones,
Emerald and Diamond.
THE RESTRO BAR
Sheesh Mahal & Swarn Mahal
A delicious meal, presented appetizingly and served with love is the perfect
beginning and end of the day. And we serve it all. Sheesh Mahal and Swarn
Mahal, the two Restro-Bars on the Royal Train await you to savor the grand
royal feast. Indulge in mouth-watering delicacies from Rajasthani, Indian,
Continental and Chinese cuisines. Sheesh Mahal has been adorned with
splendid floor lamps and crystal pelmets; the entire restro-bar is made of
wood and crystal. The Swarn Mahal, has been planned around a theme of
gold and brass. Dinning at both the restro-bars will add to your pleasure.
Amidst aesthetic splendor, feast on your delicious meal with customized
hand-made cutlery and specially designed crockery.
SPA & GYMNASIUM pampering cannot go amiss while on a vacation, especially if the holiday is in India. This lifestyle spa will provide relaxation and wellness
solutions on board with personal care products for hair, skin and body. And will offer various massages and therapies and revitalizing
solutions amidst royal ambience. The products used by the spa are from the house of Amatrra.
• The 13 deluxe coaches have been rightly named after the famous palaces of Rajasthan. Namely, Hawa Mahal, Chandra Mahal, Surya Mahal, Moti Mahal, Sukh Mahal, Jal
Mahal, Padmini Mahal, Kishori Mahal, Phool Mahal, Jogi Mahal, Kumbha Palace, Umaid Palace, Lalgarh Palace. The Super-Deluxe coach is Taj Mahal.
• Royal Rajasthan on Wheels is a no smoking train.
• The Royal train is having Internet facility and Satellite TV on board.
• The Royal train is having Royal Spa and Wellness center(Gym) facility on board.
• The windows in the Royal Train are the largest in any train running on tracks in India and have been made especially for enjoying the visual treat on your royal escapade.
• The super deluxe saloons have an individual temperature control facility.
• Channel music system and public address system.
• Get engrossed with a range of board-games and a variety of books on the train.
• Various national dailies and magazines are available aboard.
• Laundry service is available on board to serve you better.
• A separate safe is provided in your cabin to store your valuables.
• 110/120 V sockets in Train.
• Mailbox is provided on board.
• Foreign exchange counters are available at hotel counters.
• For a comfortable sightseeing experience, Royal Rajasthan on Wheels will provide AC buses for the passengers .
• 0730 Hrs: Breakfast will be
served on board
• 0915 Hrs: Visit to Mehrangarh
Fort, Umaid Bhawan Palace
and Jaswant Thada
• 1315 Hrs: Lunch at a palace
• 1530 Hrs: Return to Royal
Rajasthan on Wheels by luxury
• 1630 Hrs: Departure for
Udaipur and Chittorgarh /
Dinner will be served on board
• 0730 Hrs: Breakfast will be served on board
• 0830 Hrs: Visit to Sahelion Ki Bari, City Palace,
boat ride, and visit to Crystal Gallery
• 1230 Hrs: Lunch at a palace hotel
• 1415 Hrs: Return to train by luxury coach and
departure for Chittorgarh
• 1630 Hrs: Sightseeing across Chittorgarh Fort and light and
• sound show at fort
• 2015 Hrs: Return to Royal Rajasthan on Wheels / Dinner will
• be served on board
• 2200 Hrs: Departure for Sawai Madhopur and Jaipur
• 0515 Hrs: Arrival at Sawai Madhopur, visit to
Ranthambore National Park
• 0915 Hrs: Return to Royal Rajasthan on
Wheels by safari canter, breakfast will be
served on board
• 0930 Hrs: Departure for Jaipur
• 1155 Hrs: Arrival at Jaipur, visit to Amber Fort &
• 1330 Hrs: Lunch at a hotel
• 1530 Hrs: Visit to City Palace and Jantar Mantar
followed by shopping
• 1945 Hrs: Dinner at luxury hotel followed by
• 2130 Hrs: Return to train by luxury coach
• 2200 Hrs: Departure for Khajuraho
• 0800Hrs: Breakfast served on board.
• 1100Hrs: Visit to Eastern group of temples at
• 1330Hrs: Lunch at five star hotel
• 1500Hrs: Visit to Western group of temples at
• 1800Hrs: Cultural show at Khajuraho
• 2000Hrs: Return to train by luxury coach
• 2015Hrs: Departure for Varanasi / Dinner served
• 0730Hrs: Breakfast served on
• 0830Hrs: Visit to Sarnath
• 1300Hrs: Lunch at a star hotel
• 1430Hrs: Visit Bharat Mata
Mandir & Shopping
• 1630Hrs: Boat Ride of River
• 2000Hrs: Return to Royal
Rajasthan on Wheels by luxury
• 2040Hrs: Departure for Agra,
dinner served on board
• 0730 Hrs: Breakfast served on board
• 1000 Hrs: Visit to Agra Fort
• 1245 Hrs: lunch at the palace hotel
• 1415 Hrs: Visit to Taj Mahal
• 1900 Hrs: Return to Royal Rajasthan on
Wheels by luxury coach
• 2045 Hrs: Departure for Delhi / Dinner
served on board