1. MARWA MOHAMED DARWESH.
6 Mohamed Abdu Street from Gomhoria Street Ahmed Zaki.
Maadi – Cairo, Egypt
Mobile-phone: (0111) 8334181.
I have the pleasure to submit my personal resume for your kind attention. I am seeking
presently an opportunity to work.
I was graduated in “2008” from Faculty of Foreign Languages and Translation with an
overall Grade Good. I am energetic, highly motivated, with the competitive spirit,
determination, and hard working to achieve exceptional standards.
I am working as Operations Officer in Plan International Egypt as mentioned in my
I will really appreciate if I have the opportunity to work with you & gain more
experience to improve my skills.
I wish you all the best & success.
Cell-phone: (0111) 8334181.
Thank you for your time.
MARWA MOHAMED DARWESH.
MARWA MOHAMED DARWESH. Page 1
2. MARWA MOHAMED DARWESH
6 Mohamed Abdu Street from Gomhoria Street Ahmed Zaki
Maadi – Cairo, Egypt
Mobile phone: (0111) 8334181.
B.Sc. of Foreign Languages and Translation, Misr University for Science and
- Major: English.
- Minor: French.
- Grade: Good
- Graduation Year: 2008
o Translator, Plan International Egypt – October 2008 till March 2010.
o Executive Secretary / Translator, Plan International Egypt – March 2010 till June
o Operations Officer, Plan International Egypt – July 2015 till now.
- Manager Assistant in all PU (Program Unit) tasks.
- Translation for all types of documents (Projects, follow up/ final
reports/memos/meeting minutes, letters) & mails in both Arabic & English.
- Holding & translating all foreign visits attending to the office (Interpreting).
- Informing Security Department in our working areas about any visits.
- Keeping PU (Program Unit) appointments.
- Coordinating & scheduling logistics for all foreign visits ( car arrangements,
- Communication with official authorities (example: Social Solidarity)
- Arranging logistics for meetings, events, workshops, forums----etc
- Prepare payment request for meals order, buses garage, rental-----etc
- Manage the program unit’s petty cash and ensure that cash is expensed and
reimbursed within policies and procedures.
- Supervisor on 2 janitor & 6 drivers.
- Providing working plans for the janitor & monitoring his/her tasks.
- Manage to schedule vehicle periodic maintenance as well reactive maintenance
to ensure those vehicles are readily available for service for the program unit.
- Manage maintenance of facilities and equipment such as printers and air
conditioners and ensure that facilities are maintained within the required
standards set forth by the organization.
- Updating all the PU (Program Unit) files using filing system.
Marwa Mohamed Darwesh Page 2
- Receiving & transferring phone calls in addition to take notes & messages if any
of the staff is not available.
3. - Controlling staff attendance book & controlling their leave days.
- Handling post services to & from other places & offices through the office
- Monitor & analyze the need of PU (Program Unit) office supplies & kitchen
- Sending / receiving daily mails & inform my manager about any dates.
- Sending /receiving faxes.
- Responsible for maintenance of photocopiers, printers and computers.
- Providing office supplies & ensures that quantity is enough for the staff.
- Usage of Word Program in writing various correspondences (English / Arabic).
- Using PPM program to input projects, reports related to projects follow up,
and final reports of projects to facilitate projects monitoring.
- Using SAP program for different procurement matters.
- Responsible for all procurement process under 15000 LE including dealing with
suppliers and preparing Purchasing documents.
- Member in tender committee across Greater Cairo and responsible for received
- SAP daily user as professional.
- Maintaining some computer problems.
- Contact person with EgyMed (medical care Co.) representative.
- Contact person with ICT Department representative.
• Certificate of Written Translation (American University in Cairo). Major Print
• Training on Documentation.
• Training on using PPM program.
• SAP Procurement training.
SUMMARY OF ATTRIBUTES
Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Able to work under pressures to meet deadlines.
Highly motivated, "get-the-job-done" type.
Self-motivated, energetic, hard worker & strong team player.
Communicate well with individuals to achieve a common goal.
Creative and innovative with problem solving abilities through quality
Ability to learn.
MARWA MOHAMED DARWESH. Page 3
Excellent translation skills (English /Arabic & Arabic/English).
Excellent typing & word-processing skills.
4. Ability of planning and monitoring.
I would like to confirm that my title is Operations Officer & this assists me in working
in all administrative and procurement tasks as mentioned in the above responsibilities.
Working in Plan assisted me to work under pressure and in different conditions. I
would like to confirm that I have good translation skills as Plan is working with several
partners in different projects which provide me with good vocabulary. Also, we have
different visitors from different countries that came to our office & visit some of Plan
projects, during these visits I accompany the visitors for translation process & also I
prepare for their lunch and their transportation from one place to another.
⇒ Computer Skills:
- Windows XP.
- Microsoft Office 2003 & 2010.
- Internet Skills.
- Arabic : Mother Tongue
- English : Fluent
- French : Good
Date of Birth: July 1st
Place of Birth: Zagazig, Egypt.
Marital Status: Married.
References Furnished Upon Request
MARWA MOHAMED DARWESH. Page 4