6. Yes, successful people do wake up early.
After all, the earlier they start their day,
the more time they have to get things
done. They face the day prepared for
whatever might happen because they
have set plans the night before.
7. Compared to a person who rolls out of
bed five minutes before he needs to be
at work and has no real direction, who
do you think will be able to handle his
8. Of course, it follows that early birds get a
good night’s sleep as well. If you want
to follow the daily routine of successful
people, you might want to start
sleeping and waking up early.
10. I haven’t heard of any special breakfast
here, but exercise is certainly part of
the daily routine of successful people.
11. It makes you feel good about yourself,
keeps your body healthy, makes your
mind alert and teaches you discipline.
In fact, a survey report has revealed
that 70% of successful business people
find a way to exercise everyday.
12. If you can’t do it in the morning, squeeze
it around lunch time or in your
schedule. If you're in the ground floor
and you're going to the 5th floor, take
the stairs instead of the elevator. Don’t
overexert yourself though because that
might just set you back even more.