7 Habits of SUCCESSFUL People
It is presentation to tell about you, the most
effective & successful personality
- Michael Xavier
Directives & Objectives for Success
Upon reading each item, go over it in your
mind and conduct your own personal
assessment of how strong or weak you
are in that particular category.
Here they are….
• Work smarter, not harder. It's not how much you do, but what you do and how well
you do it. There are better ways to run your business than by brute force. Create a
work environment where people are recognized not only for their results, but also for
their character and integrity.
• Strive for accuracy first, then build momentum. Since you do not have a second
chance to make a good impression, it is important that you always do things right the
first time. It is much better to introduce an excellent product a little later than planned
than it is to impetuously release something that you know has problems. Your work is
your signature, make sure it’s worth something very valuable!
• Find a niche. Some goals and objectives sound simple enough, but this one can be
tough to achieve. Start by become an expert in your field. Stick to what you do best. It
may not be necessary to invent something brand new yourself. Take something that is
already in the marketplace and improve it enough so that you can call it your own.
Provide the simple twist to the product that will outsell all others.
• Build your reputation on integrity, quality and value. Don't do anything that might
compromise your integrity. Once your reputation is tarnished, it is difficult to redeem
yourself in the eyes of your customers as well as your employees. Maintaining your
good name must remain at the top of your goals and objectives.
• Always better your best. Constantly strive to improve your products and services. If you
have a good idea, rest assured others will work to make a product that’s even better. In
order to not be outdone by others, you must continue to seek to improve your own product
• Be creative. Adapt and apply innovative techniques from outside your specific field. Step
out of your comfort zone. Our goals and objectives for business should be no more intense
that our goals and objectives for life. Continuous learning is key to our sense of self-
fulfillment and personal growth.
• Listen and respond to your customer's needs. Success comes when you give your
customers what they want. Visit your customers and ask them what you can do to improve
your product or service. Users of your product know exactly what you need to do to make it
even better. They’ve already wished it could do more. Ask them to tell you about their wish-
list/upgrade ideas. Sell solutions, not products.
• Plan for Success. Know where you are going and how you are going to get there. Too
many businesses exist day-to-day without any long-range plans, goals and objectives.
Decide where you want your company to be in one, three and five years and draw up a
specific plan of action to get you there.
• Take advantage of change. Changes in your market are inevitable -- use them to your
advantage. Be a leader, not a follower. It is far better to error on the side of daring than to
error on the side of inaction or complacency.
• Think before you act and spend time wisely. There is nothing so useless as doing
efficiently that which should not be done at all. Don’t spend your time on small items that
are time-suckers. Focus on the BIG issues and do them first.
• Always promise a lot . . . and then deliver even more. Provide your customers with
more than they expect. Go the extra mile to give exceptional quality, exceptional service or
exceptional value. Your customers will remember and reward you with their continued
• Recognize that everyone has the ability to be creative.
• Change your current patterns of thinking.
• Remember that change begins with questioning.
• Understand how logical and creative thinking are integral to each other
• Use your passed experiences to find solutions.
• Think creatively to increase your opportunities.
• Explore possible options before making decisions.
• Think of possible solutions to a problem and then evaluate them using logical
• Use your imagination to find different solutions
• Understand how conditioning forces you to think in a prescribed way and limits your
• Aim to look at information in more productive, insightful ways.
• Recognize that creativity is driven by the desire to improve processes.
• Bypass your assumptions and think creatively
• Believe that you can think of solutions
• Try not to be constraint by rules
• Accept that problems are the food of creativity
• Understand your thinking processes so that you are able to adopt them
• Identify the side of the brain that you are naturally influenced by
• Notice how you approach problems, and think about whether you are naturally
YOU ARE THE WINNER
This is to certify
WINNER & No.1
The Seven Habits
(what to, why to)
Why we need differentiation?
• Today’s world is very competitive world – competition
from individuals to nations. No one is left behind without
any competition but every man or organization is born to
achieve something or to reach most comfort.
• To achieve the goal….?
• We need to be outstanding performer, successful
seller/service provider, excellent producer, most effective
leader/Tutor or the best one in category / faculty.
• Our Habits results in terms of our ambition
• Our actions results with the support of Habits
• Our winning results with our own action.
The Seven Habits
• BE PROACTIVE (THINK CREATIVELY FOR FUTURE)
• BEGIN WITH AN END IN MIND (SET OBJECTIVES WITH OWN
VISION & MISSION)
• PUT FIRST THING FIRST (PRIORITIZE IMPORTANT ON TIME
• THINK WIN / WIN (TO BE THE WIN TO ALL RELATED FOR MY WIN –
EITHER TO CUSTOMERS, ASSOCIATES ETC.,)
• SEEK FIRST TO UNDERSTAND, THEN TO BE
• SHARPEN THE SAW (RENEWAL / UPDATIONS/ ADOPTING
CHANGES / DEVISES INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS ON MARKET CHANGES)
Begin with the End in
The very essence of leadership is that you have to have a
vision. It's got to be a vision you articulate clearly and
forcefully on every occasion.-Theodore Hesburgh, former
President of the University of Notre Dame.
Time Management Matrix
Urgent Not Urgent
Deadline Driven Projects
Interruptions, some calls
Some mail, some reports
Proximate, pressing matters
Prevention, PC activities
Recognizing new opportunities
Trivia, busy work
Some phone calls
Win/Win or No Deal
We believe that economics does not
necessarily have to be a zero-sum
game; it can be a win-win proposition
for everyone involved so long as they
have the tools in which to succeed.
- Ron Kind
Seek First to Understand,
Then to be Understood
“I am personally convinced that one person
can be a change catalyst, a "transformer" in any
situation, any organization. Such an individual is
yeast that can leaven an entire loaf. It requires
vision, initiative, patience, respect, persistence,
courage, and faith to be a transforming leader.”
Synergize means, when two or more
people work together and they succeed
Is to work together, to celebrate
differences, also to find different ways
to work with different people even if
Sharpen the Saw (Renew
We slog and plod. We live, breathe, work, sleep, eat and play.
We live lives that are revolved around our routines.
We are creatures of habit. We live automatically.
Are we growing, renewing being renewed?
Sharpening the saw, renewal, self renewal, revival,
restoration, revitalization.. name it what you will.
There must be latency before growth, dullness
before vision, reaching within before reaching without.
It is the prerequisite to flashes of inspirations,
ideas and changes, motivation, persistence and ultimately
reaching your dreams.
"All human systems require continuous renewal. They rigidify
the get stiff in the joints.
Physically, Mentally, Spiritually, Emotionally and Socially.
Thank you for your Attention
Hope you enjoyed this presentation
Wishing you the most success in all your
Apparemment, vous utilisez un bloqueur de publicités qui est en cours d'exécution. En ajoutant SlideShare à la liste blanche de votre bloqueur de publicités, vous soutenez notre communauté de créateurs de contenu.
Vous détestez les publicités?
Nous avons mis à jour notre politique de confidentialité.
Nous avons mis à jour notre politique de confidentialité pour nous conformer à l'évolution des réglementations mondiales en matière de confidentialité et pour vous informer de la manière dont nous utilisons vos données de façon limitée.
Vous pouvez consulter les détails ci-dessous. En cliquant sur Accepter, vous acceptez la politique de confidentialité mise à jour.