SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez nos Conditions d’utilisation et notre Politique de confidentialité.
SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez notre Politique de confidentialité et nos Conditions d’utilisation pour en savoir plus.
Take a short trip around the world of Microsoft for education – right here, and find new ways of teaching, learning, connecting and inspiring. Using the latest technology for 21st Century Learning Design has never been easier.
Bring learning to life like never before,
Take a short trip around the world of Microsoft
for education – right here, and find new ways
of teaching, learning, connecting and inspiring.
Using the latest technology for 21st Century
Learning Design has never been easier.
Assessment & feedback 2
Give students the tools to do research and find
facts quickly, safely and interactively while supporting
project-based learning. You’ll satisfy the lower
levels of Bloom’s Taxonomy by encouraging
analysing and evaluating.
Perfect for students ...
• Using Skype, learners can gather topic-specific,
real-world information by interviewing professionals
and specialists from the classroom.
• Office 2016 lets everyone discover information
and find images online without needing to leave
the app. And it’s Creative-Commons verified.
• Students can use Power BI to search and gather
information on a topic from a wide variety of sources.
• With Touch Develop, students independently
learn the basics of coding from tutorials.
• Sway lets everyone stay in just one place to search
for information and images relevant to their topic
from a wide variety of sources.
More for students ...
• They can read uploaded attachments, follow links
and ask questions to complete research and
fact-finding assignments, in Yammer.
• Go a step further with Office Mix and let them
create a research gallery on officemix.com for all
kinds of topics.
• Edge turns knowledge into power. They can use
search engine research, annotate directly onto
webpages, turn webpages into e-reader formats
and save pages to on and offline reading lists.
For teachers ...
• Use Delve to give students guidance on research,
giving them access to the resources they need and
providing them with highly relevant content.
• Create bespoke reference ‘textbooks’ of information
for students using OneNote Class Notebook.
• Combine resources for students in the most effective
way in OneDrive by sharing documents tailored to
topics and linking them with Delve.
• With Dashboard it’s now simpler to give students the
supporting documents they need for each assignment.
The world is changing, and so is learning. Students
today need to demonstrate that they can collaborate
and connect. Prepare them for the real world, and
give them the skills they need to thrive there! Promote
team working and let them share and debate ideas
in a safe, dynamic environment – with Microsoft.
Beyond the school gates …
• Use Dashboard to engage with students through
• Students can work with friends outside school via Skype.
And teachers can skype students who can’t attend class.
• Delve lets you share documents with your community
and contribute to searchable resources.
In the classroom …
• Have multiple students work on single documents
with Office 2016.
• Watch the OneNote Classic Notebook promote
• Building new worlds with Minecraft promotes peer-learning.
• Use Yammer social to bring discussions to life.
• Office Mix lets students “teach” a topic to classmates.
• Kodu highlights the value of communicating ideas
• Remove barriers to sharing with 1TB of storage
per user with OneDrive.
• Swaying? Not just for hammocks. Let learners
‘sway’ together on presentations.
• Create and share data with Power BI.
• Now, comparing favourite finds on the internet or
annotated pages is simple with Edge. 7
Collaboration and co-creation represent the new
world of work. Help students prepare for their future
by making them active creators of their own content.
And because great ideas rarely happen in isolation,
Microsoft brings you the tools to let them create together.
For teachers and students …
• Yammer teaches skills about monitoring online discussions.
• Meet a creation work horse with Office 2016 and its
• It’s easy to create portfolios of work, take handwritten
notes and illustrate with OneNote.
• Creating without the worry of storage space? That’s OneDrive.
• Mix it up with Office Mix. Teachers create mixes from
already existing Microsoft PowerPoints while students
create their own mixes.
• Sway makes it easy for students and teachers to gather
media and create stunning presentations.
Even more for teachers and students …
• Want to encourage creativity by bringing ideas to
life? Explore Minecraft.
• Kodu. Otherwise known as a great way to promote
IT literacy via video games.
• Touch Develop gives students real-world problems
• With Power BI, learners create dynamic data illustrations.
• Get the Edge. It’s the power to make webpages
• Delve into their creativity as they create boards
of resources by topic.
For teachers only …
• Record a presentation via Skype as a re-usable
• There’s a simple way to deliver assignments to
Help students take their creative powers to the
world! Arm them with professional presentation
tools to showcase their ideas and thoughts.
They’ll expand their skills, and build confidence.
And it doesn’t stop there: With Microsoft, teachers
are empowered to take lessons to the next level.
Teachers need …
• With OneNote, you’ll enrich lessons with bespoke,
• Get the Edge. Take online news events and turn
them into engaging classroom presentations.
Schools and students love …
• Skype is the ideal platform to enhance students’
online presentation skills.
• Office 2016 is where students master PowerPoint
and other skills employers demand.
• Office Mix lets learners give presentations without
taking up class time. Plus the school gains a platform
for developing staff through tutorials.
• Students organise information and synthesise
knowledge using Sway.
• Teaching how to best illustrate and animate a point?
• Your students get feedback from peers and the
community on their games. Your school gets a platform
for explaining development processes. That’s Kodu.
• Power BI has high-impact graphics. Let students
interpret data in visually exciting ways.
Assessment is a vital part of on-going improvement.
Discover a range of functionality that lets teachers
create more meaningful comments, encouraging
learner progression that can be tracked and
illustrated. Students can take part too, as they
evaluate their own work and those of peers.
For a steeper learning curve ...
• Use Skype to integrate parents more fully into the
school community via online parent-teacher conferences.
• Office 2016 lets you provide feedback in real time
with in-app comments for both online app and full
• Make feedback richer using the audio and video tools
in OneNote to record comments for students while
annotating work through inking.
• Access work via OneDrive to go paperless and avoid
• Office Mix helps you plan lessons using the breakdown
of results and data from interactive quizzes to measure
Even more assessment tools ...
• Give instant feedback on work via an editing link to
annotate each student’s Sway.
• Try Kodu and find out why marking is more fun in a
• Dashboard makes it easier to manage assignments
using dashboards to create student projects, track
progress and provide marks and feedback.
• Build holistic student profiles with Power BI, to
differentiate, support and stretch classes as appropriate.
• Edge lets you assess the thought processes of students
to measure progress and shape lesson plans.
Something for students ...
• In Yammer, students can upload files for commenting
on by the teacher and their peers.
Want to learn more?
Come to a free training day at the
Microsoft Showcase classroom.
For more details email: