Soyez le premier à aimer ceci
I hosted a workshop at the Peterborough Biscuit business showcase, debunking myths surrounding CRM software solutions. Discover how managing your customer data could help you increase your leads.
1. My name is Mike Basketter of CRM Insights Ltd.
2.Show of hands. Everyone put their hands up.
Keep your hand up if you are currently in a commercial function: account management, marketing, commercial, pricing, product management, sales, biz dev.
4. Show of hands. Everyone put their hands up.
Put your hand down if you know what the acronym CRM stands for.
Now, keep you hand up if you’ve ever used CRM (customer or sales database) or worked somewhere where there was a CRM approach
Keep you hand up if in your current position you currently use a CRM (system of some sort)
Keep your hand up if you believe that your current CRM solution could not be improved in some way
5. A story about a business who excels at customer service.
8. CRM is:
A philosophy and a business strategy
Supported by a system and technology
Designed to improve human interactions in a business environment
26. Booking-centric NOT customer-centric. How can we make the customer think of us first. We helped them to become customer centric.
MOT is annual, legal requirement
Opportunity to touch the car/customer again?
This is not a research exercise – talk about what we helped them to do. Don’t use abstract – add value by telling customers ahead of time
Punch above our weight (reputation / brand)
Retain customers by being front-of-mind (not just MOT)
Greater share of customer spend
Retain customers by managing capacity
27. Dilemma was: small businesses have a finite capacity for change as you probably all know – small amounts of change are ok but throw too much change at a small business and watch what happens
Why I recommended Workbooks – simple and easy to query their customer data. No need to show bullets, just talk. We are one of 2 UK resellers. Voted #1 CRM system by users.
Enhanced data & querying functionality