2. What is aerobic exercise?What is aerobic exercise?
Physical activity that increases the supply
of oxygen to the muscles, and that can be
continued for a period of time without
It lowers your resting heart rate and helps
your respiratory and circulatory systems
4. What is anaerobic exercise?What is anaerobic exercise?
Physical activity that increases speed and
muscular strength, and that cannot be
continued for a few minutes without
It does not necessarily help the body’s
respiratory and circulatory systems, and it
does not burn calories as much as aerobic.
It will improve your speed and muscular
6. How to avoid injuries.How to avoid injuries.
Listen to body signals. Pay attention to sharp pain
which signals that something is probably wrong.
Dress for the weather.
Don’t just be a weekend exerciser.
8. 1. name the term that means “the ability of the body to
carry out daily activities without getting out of breath, sore
or overly tired.
2. identify which condition is not a chronic disease
– A. diabetes
– B. cancer
– C. heart disease
– D. cold
3. identify the single most important component of health-
– A. muscular strength
– B. body composition
– C. Cardio-respiratory endurance
– D. muscular endurance
4. define resting heart rate