Soyez le premier à aimer ceci
Are you a freelancer? Get a real job. It is hard to believe that there are still those, who thing that freelancing is a game for slackers. Freelancers, who claim otherwise, probably won’t stay in business for long.
Challenges that Make Freelancing Hard
1. Non-recurring income. If you receive steady income, you can easily plan your expenses, while freelancers always have a risk that next month will be unsuccessful for getting well- paid orders.
2. Many bosses. You can choose with which customers you want to work. If you don‘t like them, you can refuse orders. But you will meet many different people, who can sometimes be unpleasant persons, but they will offer well-paid jobs.
3. Taxes. In different countries freelancers must pay various taxes, so you need to have enough legal knowledge to manage you book-keeping.
4. Sales. I know many people, who hate to sell something. If you want to be successful selling your services, you always need to catch the customer’s attention and propose your services.
5. Endless work. Searching of customers, doing accounting, updating portfolio, supervising social networks, etc.
If you hear that someone say that freelancing is easy, this person doesn’t understand what is freelancing.