2. AboutThe Organisation
The Sparks Foundation
The Sparks Foundation is a non-profit organization, founded
and based in Singapore, that aims to promote workplace
diversity. TSF assists people, who need to gain experience, by
offering free educational internships for those who desire to
TSF’ Graduate Rotational Internship Program (Grip) offers a
huge deal of educational programs, including Data Science,
Finance, HR, Business Analyst, and Digital Marketing.
3. Vision, Mission andValues
• A world of enabled and connected little minds, building future.
Our Mission Statement
• To inspire students, help them innovate and let them integrate to
build the next generation humankind.
4. Vision, Mission andValues (Cont.)
-To inspire, motivate and encourage students to learn, create and help
build a better society.
-To teach new ways of thinking, to innovate and solve the problems on
-To let the students integrate, and help each other, learn from each other
and do well together.
6. The Sparks Foundation’s Programs
• Student Scholarship Program
• Student SOS Program
• Corporate Programs
• Student Mentorship Program
• Student Externships Program
7. Contents of Marketing
The goals of the sparks foundation is to help
students worldwide by developing for their career,
and connecting them with each other. A social
media marketing plan, if executed correctly, will
help the organisation reach those students and
increase its publicity
8. QuestionsYou’ll Need to AskYourself
Who’s my target audience?
What am I going to post online?
Where am I going to post?
When’s the best time to post?
What’s the performance of my published posts?
9. Goals and SMART Goals
The SMART goals are:
– Specific (simple, sensible, significant).
– Measurable (meaningful, motivating).
– Achievable (agreed, attainable).
– Relevant (reasonable, realistic and resourced,
– Time bound (time-based, time limited, time/cost
limited, timely, time-sensitive).
– Increase publicity and brand
– Generate new leads
– Boost social media engagement
– Increase methods of advertisement on
your social media pages
– Provide social media intern assistance
11. Ways of AdvertisingThat Can be Used on Social
Building your following
Contributing to forums
12. Social Media Metrics toTrack
Audience growth rate
Click-through rate (CTR)
Social share of voice (SSoV)
Cost per thousand impressions (CPM)
By following these guidelines,TSF’s social media
presence will increase. Understanding the steps,
which are goals, SMART goals, self-questions,
advertising methods, and metric tracking, will
provideThe Sparks Foundation with better