1. Mohamed Ahmed Abd El-Wakeel
+971 566 560 483
Seeking a full time job in a leading multinational company where my education and work
experience can be utilized and developed, and my training and skills would be of use and to join
a global company and work with a professional team and high-level, and in order to achieve
business objectives and pass its challenges, and get more administrative responsibilities, in order
to develop the administrative and practical skills.
Om El Abtal language high school class of 2005 – Cairo, Egypt
•Graduated from: faculty of commerce (Cairo University 2012)
Credit card contact center
• MAF Finance (Dubai) From 19-01-2015 until now
• Handling customers inquires
• Support customer with information about the due date and billing cycle
• Handling customer requests about LOP, EPP and BT
• Open and cancel accounts as per customer requests
• Increase and decrease credit card limits to customers
• Upgrade and downgrade credit card limits
• Activate and deactivate services for customer’s credit card
• support customers with new promotions and offers
• Clarification to customers about transactions details
• Confirm to customers about the monthly statement details and calculations
Transfer clerk (Teller)
• Redha Al Ansari Exchange (Dubai) From: 12-06-2013 To 09-12-2015
• Transfers to all Arab and foreign countries
• Bank deposits in different bank accounts in UAE or any accounts outside the country.
• Open accounts for companies to payment of salaries across the company
• Handling customers complains
• Meet the clients to discuss their needs and answer customer’s questions
• Western Union and Fast Money Transfers
• Payment credit card, du and Etisalat bill
• Deposits to national bonds clients
• Payment booking for Fly Dubai and air Arabia
• Maintains customer relations and assists them in using the branch facility
2. •CustomerService TeamLeader
At web site (www.edfa3ly.com.eg)
From February 2012 To April 2013
• Assign tasks and targets to the inbound Call Center Agents.
• Analyze the volumeof calls, answered as well as abandoned calls on daily basis to ensure
Defined Service Levels are achieved.
• Monitor and evaluate the performance of the Call Center Agents and provide them with the
• Resolve escalated customer issues that are not being solved by the inbound Call Center Agents.
• Conduct monthly job related quiz for the inbound call center agent, prepare monthly score
Cards and present it to the call center management.
• Suggest innovativeways to improve workprocesses and technology.
• Monitor the breaks, log in / logout schedules of staff
• Worktowards reduction of repeat calls.
• Prepare and submit monthly reports and relevant statistics fortransferred calls /repeat calls
MIS enquiries/phone call requests sent and complaint status to Deputy
• Tracking customers’ orders
From July 2011 to February 2012, Cairo, Egypt
Welcomes customers by greeting them; offering them assistance.
Directs customers by escorting them to racks and counters; suggesting items.
Advises customers by providing information on products.
Helps customer make selections by building customer confidence; offeringsuggestions and
Documents sale by creating or updating customer profile records.
Processes payments by totaling purchases; processing checks, cash, and store or other
Contributes to team effortby accomplishing related results as needed
From February 2009 to June 2011 Cairo, Egypt
Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting
information about other products and services.
Maintains customer records by updating accountinformation.
Resolves product or service problems by clarifyingthe customer's complaint; determining the
cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution tosolve the problem; expediting
correctionor adjustment; followingup to ensure resolution.
Recommends potential products or services to management by collectingcustomer information
and analyzing customer needs.
3. Prepares product or service reports by collectingand analyzing customer information.
Contributes to team effortby accomplishing related results as needed.
Customer service representative
Mobinil Telecommunication Company
From January 2008 To June 2008 (6 month) Cairo, Egypt
Determines requirements by workingwith customers.
Answers inquiries by clarifyingdesired information; researching, locating, and providing
Resolves problems by clarifyingissues; researching and exploring answers and alternative
solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
Fulfills requests by clarifyingdesired information; completing transactions; forwarding
Sells additional services by recognizing opportunities to up-sell accounts;explaining new
Maintains call center database by entering information.
Keeps equipment operational by followingestablished procedures; reporting malfunctions.
Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different
requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
ExcellencePersonal Communication skills.
Very good knowledge of Accounting.
Creative thinking, Effectivelistening, Decision making Ability.
Problem analysis, use of judgment and ability to solve problems efficiently.
MS Excel ,Data Entry,Quality Focus, Documentation Skills , Listening, Phone Skills ,
Analytical thinking, planning.
Self-motivated, initiative, high level of energy.
Tolerant, Patient and flexible to different situations.
Customer Focus – understands and focuses on customer needs.
Able to handle complex calls and situations.
Able to deal with irate, abusive and irate callers.
A Willingness Towork Long Hours, Adaptability and ability to workunder pressure
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
▪AMLCFT & Due Diligence with special reference ''The Anti Money Laundering Regulations''
From central bank of UAE (oct2013)
• Training at Bank Misr (1month) Aug 2009
•Successfully completed a training Diploma in ''Human Resource Management"
From SPE Cairo University
•Personal Courses in: Make a Choice, Problem Solving, Decision Making and Self Confidence
Self-study in :( Certified Management Accountant part 1)
Arabic (Mother Language), English (Excellent)
In-depth knowledge of Installation, troubleshooting and configuration of PCs
Computer literacy in all Microsoft Office packages and accurate typing skills
Good keyboard skills and knowledge of customer service principles.
• Full Name : Mohamed Ahmed Abdel Wakeel
• Military Services : Completed
• Marital Status : Married
• Nationality : Egyptian
• Place And Date Of Birth : Cairo, 28/6/1989
• Place Of Residence : UAE , Dubai
• VISA STATUS : EMPLOYMENT VISA
• Driving License : Yes and Own a car