1. Curriculum Vitae
Cell No.: +973 38823706
I have more than 6 years of experience in sales and marketing including more than 3 years of
experience of overseas in construction equipment rental business and almost 3 years of
experiences in Hospitality sales. I am very proficient in Comprehensive experience gathered in
Business Development, Lead Generation, Corporate Sales and Alliances, Sponsorship Sales,
Corporate Communication / Marketing Communication, Operations, Client Servicing, Execution,
Vendor Management etc
“Enhance my knowledge & skill. I want to work in a competitive & challenging environment that
would provide me with new learning & growth opportunities.”
Ability to Visualize, Keen interest in Research and Development, Task focus and attention to detail,
Good Communication and Presentation Skills, Strong Interpersonal Skills, Developing effective,
relationship with all levels of business associates including channel partners and dealers, Able to
adapt Management style to fit the needs of different environments and responsive to the needs of a
diverse staff, Ability to create, implement and oversee communications programs that effectively
describe and promote the organization and its services, Analytical and Proactive.
PROFESSIONAL RECORD (Current Experience):
Company : Mister Machine BSCC, Bahrain
Duration : from September 2011 to till date.
Role : Sr. Executive – Sales & Marketing
Mister Machine is a leasing & hiring company of heavy engineering goods including earth moving
equipment, building & construction equipment, transportation and logistics etc.
I joined them more than 3 years ago to promote the sales for their Bahrain Operations.
Revenue Generation and maximization & to ensure revenue targets are met
Marketing and Operational management
• Communicate with & provide all walking-in & call –in customer on assigned basis.
2. • Follow up with and provide ongoing service to existing customer.
• Demonstrate new & used equipment to new & existing customer.
• Used all reasonable methods of prospecting for new, used ,rental customer on a daily
basis primarily via sales calls to individual & company.
• Delivering new & used equipment with service policies.
• Prepare sales & hiring quote for new & existing customer.
• Prepare sales call report, listings that were called. What units or equipment are
• Maintaining & updating database with customer full information for future used time
• Complete all required sales documents with integrity and accuracy
• Regularly follow up with customer regarding payments & local purchase order for
equipment hiring. .
• Continually studies equipment specifications to improve knowledge of product
performance & applications.
• Acquisition of new customers and retention of the clients
• Develop business opportunities with existing client and identify the new clients.
• Prospecting and generating new leads and opportunities and converting into sales.
• Understanding Client's requirements, analyzing the same, development of
communication and presentation strategies, re-writing the brief for internal team.
• Ideating innovative offering to better meet the needs of existing market.
• Co-ordinate with internal and external support teams for control of projects.
• Reporting Internally as well as to clients on project status etc.
• Ensure delivery on operations and timely payment collections.
Company : HOTEL PARKLAND (Four Stars)
Duration : from January 2009 till January 2011.
Role : Executive – Sales & Marketing
Company : HOTEL MELROSEINN (Three Stars)
Duration : June 2006 to June 2007.
Role : Executive – Sales & Marketing
Over all Responsibilities of Both Organizations (Hospitality) :
Negotiate guest room rates and/or hotel services within approved booking guidelines.
Handle multiple market segments with an emphasis transient guestrooms
Accurately produce and review all sales contracts, rate agreements, and/or
banquet/catering event orders.
Actively prospect and qualify new business, as well as handling of select corporate accounts.
3. Attend and participate in daily sales meetings.
Perform all sales related functions in support of the basic marketing plan.
Send clients pre-event information and follow up on all other events that affect their
At the direction of the Associate Director of Sales, carry out specific marketing plans relating
to major events using support of advertising materials, direct sales efforts and other related
Demonstrate knowledge of marketing principles/techniques.
Complete all required sales documents with integrity and accuracy.
Acquisition of new customers and retention of the clients.
To prepare the weekly and monthly survey report.
EDUCATION, TRAINING & QUALIFICATION:
• Master of Business Administration (MBA) from UPTU, Greater Noida. (2007-2009).
Project : Retailing process in PepsiCo
Organization : PEPSICO.
Duration : Two Months
Functional Area : Research and marketing.
Receive various customer queries.
Queries send timely & accurate response.
Prepare company’s product catalogue.
Prepare company’s product samples for potential customers
• B.A. (Hons.) from Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh. (2003-2006).
• Senior Secondary (+2) from Muslim University, Aligarh. (2001-2003)
• Higher Secondary (10th
) from Uttar Pradesh Board. (2001)
DOB : Oct. 5, 1986.
Nationality : Indian
Passport No : H5117267 (Issue: 26/06/2009, Expiry: 25/06/2019)
Languages known : English, Hindi, Urdu
Marital Status : Married
Address : Dist- Mau, State -Uttar Pradesh, India.
4. Current Location : P.O. Box No.-32322, Kingdom Of Bahrain.
DATE: Updated on April 2015 (Mohammad Abid)