• Mobile advertising is a form of advertising via mobile phones or other mobile devices.
• It is a subset of mobile marketing,mobile advertising can take place as text ads via SMS, or banner advertisements that appear embedded in
a mobile website.
• Mobile advertising is the primary mode of digital advertising.
• Mobile Ads are extremely cost effective.
• Mobile Advertising gives you the best understanding of customers.
• Mobile Ads deliver relevant Messages in Real-Time.
• Messages can be targeted to and individual consumers based on their intrests,needs and preferences.
TYPES OF MOBILE ADVERTISEMENTS
1. Push notification
2. Banner ads
3. Interstitial ads
4. Video ads
5. Native ads
6. Location based ads
7. SMS ads
OBJECTIVES OF MOBILE ADVERTISING
• Increasing the brand awareness.
• Promoting business with good Ads across all mobile phone models ,network technologies and data bandwidths.
• Providing support for specific engagements.
• Driving sales to the product or service.
ADVANTAGES OF MOBILE ADVERTISING
• Mobile advertising provide an oppurtunity to connect with people on-the-go and at a personal level.
• It helps to achieve your objectives of winning new customers and earning conversions.
• It helps to fulfill your business branding goals.
• It can deliver intended impact by posting engaging and inetractive ada on the mobile internet and apps
EXAMPLES OF MOBILE ADVERTISING
Mobile ads example include instagram story ads that pop-up between your connections stories ,text and image ads on facebook,snapchat filters and ads,video ads
on youtube ,ads in-between playing video or games,notifications from our downloaded app.
Mobile payments are a way to accept and make payments through a smart device,like smartphone,smart watch,or tablet.
Beyond the traditional cash or card transaction,mobile payments add an extra layer of security and convience to transactions for all parties involved because of
Encryption technology makes it possible for sellers or individuals to accept mobile payments that are enabled ,by linking a b ank account ,a credit card or a debit
TYPES OF MOBILE PAYMENTS
• QR code payments
• Cloud –based mobile payments
• Audio signal based payments
• Direct carrier
• Magnetic secure transmission
• Bank transfer systems
OBJECTIVES OF MOBILE PAYMENTS
• Mobile payments are convenient.
• Mobile payments are secure to transfer money
• Mobile payments can boost sales and expand business.
• Mobile payments offer powerful management tools.
• Mobile payments can improve the customer experience.
• Mobile payments can reduce merchants expenses
ADVANTAGES OF MOBILE PAYMENTS
• Ease to use
• Safety and Reliability
• EXAMPLES OF MOBILE PAYMENTS
• Google pay
• Phone pe
• Whatsapp pay
• Amazon pay
Mobile ticketing is the process whereby customers order ,pay for,obtain and validate tickets using mobile phones.
A mobile ticket contains a verification unique to the holders phone.
Mobile ticketc reduce the production and distribution costs associated with paper based ticketing for operating by transferring the burden t o the customers,who is
required to contribute the cost of the physical device and internet access to the process.
Mobile tickets are different from electronic tickets
TYPES OF MOBILE TICKETING
• Visual inspection
• Bluetooth Le
Mobile ticketing is no longer the transit solution of the future-its todays demand .The ability to purchase tickets from a smartphone is a must-have for riders who
increasingly expect technology,convience,and independence as part of their everyday consumerism.In order to compete with the rise of ride-hailing apps and ride
sharing programs,transit agencies must position themselves as a modernsolution for modern riders.
Mobile ticketing can also help increase revenue for concert promoters and ticket vendors.Mobile ticketing reduces processing costs on both sides.The vendor
doesn't pay for printing and delivery fees,and neither does the customer.
OBJECTIVES OF MOBILE TICKETING
• Effective and efficient process
• Growing demand
• Customer-centric functionally
• Save time and money
BENEFITS OF MOBILE TICKETING
• Passenger satisfaction
• Faster time-to-market
• Reduced boarding time
• Reduction in cash-handling procedures
• Pay as you go
• Environment friendly
• Future proof
• Better customer service
EXAMPLES OF MOBILE TICKETING
BOOK MY SHOW
MAKE MY TRIP
Mobile Bidding is a paperless bidding method that allows guests to bid straight from their phones .Not only will you organisation will receive more bids with mobile bidding software,
but it can also help you simplify your event execution and management.
With mobile bidding software ,auction attendees can peruse items and place bids on their smartphones. they can eithe r bid manually or set a maximum bid amount so that the
software bid for them .Mobile bidding can simplify you silent auction execution and help you raise more money.
TYPES OF MOBILE AUCTION
INCREASING -PRICE AUCTION: In this type of auction ,a good or commodity is offered at increasing prices.
SEALED-BID AUCTION :In this type of auction ,each party sends a bid to an auctioneer who opens al bids. the auctioneer determines the highest bid and sell the item to the
bidder for the bidding price.
DECREASING-PRICE AUCTION: In this type of auction ,a good or commodity is offered at decreasing prices.
• An online auction generates a lot of traffic to the website and companies benefit from the positive online exposure. Convert you r online auction to a mobile bidding or paper
silent auction. We customize the event bidding experience to your preference!
• Reduces the entry work.
• Easy retrieval of information.
• Reduced errors due to human intervention.
• User friendly screens to enter the data.
• Portable and flexible for further enhancement.
• Web enabled.
• Fast finding of information requested.
TYPES OF MOBILE AUCTION
• Classic reverse auction – Multiple sellers compete to obtain the buyer’s business. The buyer can see all the offers and may choose which they would pre fer.
Predominantly used for procurement.
• English auction –English auctions are where bids are announced by either an auctioneer or the bidders, and winners pay what they bid to receiv e the object. The
most common and straightforward form of e-auction, they’re intuitive, user-friendly, and can help to reduce transaction costs.
• Dutch auction – Dutch auctions start at a high price, which is then incrementally lowered until a buyer accepts the price. The first person t o bid wins the auction,
which makes them good for quick decisions.
• Japanese auction – Here the buyer sets a high price which decrements at pre-set amounts at pre-set intervals e.g. £500 every 2 hours. If a supplier is happy to
provide the goods and services at that price, the transaction then goes ahead.
A mobile office is a temporary or movable configuration of equipment and services that allows a person to function as if he i s working from a permanent office. It
enables workers to create a professional facade to insulate clients or customers from the transient nature of office operatio ns. Alternatively, it provides basic office
functionality in situations where permanent arrangements would be costly or unnecessary. New mobile technology has expanded t he parameters of this type of office
from a definition based primarily on the The viability of the mobile office has changed the way the world does business. Traditionally, a mobile office was a
physical location that was temporary and movable. For example, contractors at construction sites often set -up mobile offices in trailers, trucks, or motor
homes so they can conduct business for the duration of their time at that location. Disaster relief is another example of a t emporary need for office
functionality at a specific field site. Movies filming on location also make use of mobile office set-ups. mobility of the office location to one that includes the
mobility of the individual worker.
This type of office has most of the trappings of a regular office with the caveat that it can all be broken down or relocated when necessary. Electricity and
other utilities are directed to the site on a temporary basis. Much of the same sort of furniture and equipment found in a pe rmanent office would be used.
What qualifies the office as mobile is the ability to move it at will rather than any particular mobility of the equipment us ed.
A more modern definition of a mobile office takes into account developments in mobile technology, increases in Internet usage , and the popularization of
web-based software that enables real-time collaboration from a distance. It is based on the mobility of the worker and the concept of being able to work
effectively from anywhere as if sitting at a desk in an office building. This type of office uses a portable computing device , such as a laptop or tablet,
a mobile phone, access to the Internet, and various collaboration and virtual office applications to make the worker seem as if he is funct ioning alongside
his fellows in a permanent office rather than out in the field.
The way the mobile office has evolved in line with technological advances has enabled businesses to cut fixed costs associate d with maintaining a desk
set-up or office for every employee. It has galvanized entrepreneurship by enabling small businesses to present a professional f ace without having to
commit to long term leasing of facilities and equipment. As the traditional mobile office construct converges with the notion of a virtual or Internet-enabled
office, businesses can achieve increased productivity and profitability while workers enjoy a more convenient and efficient w ork experience that does not
necessarily rely on them reporting to work at a specific location.
ADVANTAGES OF MOBILE OFFICE
• Flexibility: with the ability to work from anywhere, it is no longer so important to have fixed hours, but good organization and the ach ievement of goals on time.
Thus, the employee can adapt their schedules as they see fit. The flexibility is also manifested in the fact that it is much easier to move our work equipment around the
space we are in.
• Ubiquity: most of the tools you can use in a mobile office work with WebRTC technology. This means that nothing happens on the device s, everything is hosted in the
cloud. This way, all you need to do is access a browser with a username and password and you can use the system from any loca tion. When we talk about a virtual
PBX, it takes on a broader meaning, because, in addition to those that work with WebRTC, we find those that work with the SIP protocol. In the latter case, unlike the
former, a series of installations, or even the downloading of additional software, is required. This makes mobility very diff icult, as we will not always be able to move
the equipment or we will have to continually download software and updates to be able to communicate properly.
• Productivity: by improving the well-being of the worker, his productivity also increases. Thus, the service provided and its quality will also increase, as the worker
will be more motivated by having the possibility to change the work scenario and break the routine.
• Compromise between personal and professional life: In a mobile office, it is possible to combine leisure and travel with work. As we mentioned above, this requires
good organization, as we run the risk of spending too much time on one of these two areas, but through this model of remote w orking, you can learn how to find the
Apparemment, vous utilisez un bloqueur de publicités qui est en cours d'exécution. En ajoutant SlideShare à la liste blanche de votre bloqueur de publicités, vous soutenez notre communauté de créateurs de contenu.
Vous détestez les publicités?
Nous avons mis à jour notre politique de confidentialité.
Nous avons mis à jour notre politique de confidentialité pour nous conformer à l'évolution des réglementations mondiales en matière de confidentialité et pour vous informer de la manière dont nous utilisons vos données de façon limitée.
Vous pouvez consulter les détails ci-dessous. En cliquant sur Accepter, vous acceptez la politique de confidentialité mise à jour.