1. Mutaz al-maaitah
Phone: (+962) 77 - 2239236
O B J E C T I V E
My career goal is to become an effective and conscientious manager that
able to solve problems, lead and motivate others with minimum guidance. My
strong background and diverse activities will have formed a solid foundation for
P E R S O N A L D A T A
D a t e o f b i r t h 1 s t
j a n u a r y 1 9 7 9
N a t i o n a l i t y J o r d a n i a n
M a t e r i a l s t a t u s m a r r i e d
E D U C A T I O N
2000–2004B.A in busines, Applied mutah University
2. WORKE EXPERIENCE
IMDAD/ INVEST BANK
CLIENT RELATINSHIP ( CORPORATE. (
- manage and enhance the existing commercial portfolio and solicit
acceptable new relationships in order to meet the pre-set financial
- Establish new borrowing relationships for Business Banking (SME),
preparing the required credit and financial analysis as per the bank
policies and procedures to enhance the bank’s market share.
- Spread and analyse financial statements, preparation of credit
application, documentation & post-sanction monitoring through
periodic account review/renewal.
- Manage the existing loan portfolio to ensure establishment of
appropriate account plans, recommend credit facilities in line with
Bank credit policy to maximize earnings while containing risks to an
- Develop and maintain strong working relations with all existing clients
at key levels to optimize the utilization of approved facilities.
- Implement and maintain complete control aspects i.e. financial
analysis of statements of accounts, documentation, periodical client
visits call reports.
Metlife-Alico (american life insurance co(
3. -ensure as a minimum the attainment of unit
production,manpower,and quality,budgeted objectives in timely
-recruits,selects,develops and retains new agents in line with the
company standars and process.
-supports and guides the agent at unit in gaining commitment to
challenging and achievable budget objectives.
-leads and motivates my agents to put the required work daily with
conviction and proper attitude ,removing any real or assumed barriers
to acheieve objectives.
-uses all activity and monitoring processes to ensure effective and
compliant implementation and follow up of the expected daily
-coaches and develops agents to achieve their objectives.
*11/11/2012 – 21/05/2015
MICROFINANCE DEPARTMENT – UNRWA
( UNITED NATIONS RELIEF AND WORK AGENCY) .
- Area loans supervisor _ Al Zarqa Branch .
Main duties :
• Supervises and monitors the activities of the Loan Officers of branch
office (not less than six and up to 10) ensuring that they meet their
work schedules, properly monitor their clients and meet an
acceptable standard of productivity and repayment rate;
• Trains Loan Officers and provides technical advice and guidance
through regular meetings and revision of their activities;
• Promotes the programme in designated region of responsibility
and finds new market opportunities for additional outreach;
4. • Ensures that approved borrowers comply with all the necessary
legal procedures and complete their obligations to provide post-
dated cheques to guarantee the loan;
• Visits the business of the applicants to evaluate their assets,
working capital requirements, reputation and reliability and makes
recommendation as appropriate;
• Follows up due and late repayments with Loan Officers, through
group meetings and individual counseling, in order to solve credit
and performance problems in the field ;
• Prepares monthly progress and performance repots in the area
• Performs such other duties as may be assigned.
Chief accountant/ clean city & MBM dallah
* 24/02/2004 – 23/02/2012
Jordan ahli bank- amman- jordan
CRO ,(Customer Relationship Officer ) .
- Teller Department .
- Clearing Department .
- Bills And Promissory notes Department .
- Visa cards & Self Services Department .
- Retail Department ( Personal ,Cars and
Housing Loans )
- Credit Officer , ( Credit Analyst ) .
5. main duties :
. Manage and monitor my supervised staff to provide a high standard of
personalised, effective and efficient customer service
. Analyse and assess all risks associated with retail financing proposals and make
relevant recommendations .
· Review the credit proposals on a regular basis to assess its conformity with
approved policies and norms as well as market trends
· Provide support to manager of retail approval unit and other staff in the
division in the matters related risk management
· Suggesting changes in policy and procedures
-COURSE IN LEADERSHIP (2014)
-certified customer service professional in banking
-customer service & cross selling development program
-courses in money laundering & terrorism financing
-courses in facility & credit cards
-courses in computer skills
-courses in in the premium customer service
-courses in facilities from the stand point of legal and banking
-courses in in detect fraud and counterfeiting bank.
-bank representation in many of the sites for the marketing of banking services
continuously such as large corporations and universities ( Jordan german univ )
( Jordan telecom ) ( royal Jordanian ) …etc
C O M P U T E R S K I L L S
SOFTWARE All Microsoft office applications ( Excel ,
WinWord , PowerPoint.(
L A N G U A G E S
- Arabic ( mother tongue )
-English Reading, Writing, Speaking (good(
6. I N T E R E S T S & H O B B I E S
Internet Surfing, Reading, Swimming, Traveling
7. I N T E R E S T S & H O B B I E S
Internet Surfing, Reading, Swimming, Traveling