1. Muhammad Kaz im
Sales & Marketing
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact : +971 50 2305552
Maximize to the fullest my capabilities in an environment where I could show further my talents and impart my experiences
towards the goals of the company; to be able to encounter more people thereby developing my personality and widening my
horizons. It would also be a privilege if I would be able to put my work into service to the most number of people possible.
TRANSMED as Account Executive (April 2015 - Present)
• Leading and tracking an in-store merchandising team
• Planning and deploying best-in-class in-store executions and branding activities
• Establish an excellent working relationship with the retailers in order to gain their active support to maximize volume
and in store presence within agreed budgets.
• Ensuring full distribution and availability of products across all accounts
• Track historical and current monthly and annual sales data, targets, growth and trend by account and by brand
• Determining sales estimates based mid-month assessment of customer sales performance
• Coordinating order and delivery schedules between accounts and company warehouse
• Developing and maintaining repport with key decisions makers (Head Office and stores)
• Preparing competitive reports and business reviews
• Implementing annual agreements
• Negotiating monthly visibility agreements and investments at store level to secure efficient ROI - Enforcing all
planograms at all times according to company and principle standards
BLACKBERRY UAE as Sales Assistant (outdoor and Indoor) ( June, 2012 To July, 2014)
• listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale;
• maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
• Distributing Dummies, POSM to respected accounts outlets;
• Taking care of Product display on different outlets in appropriate way for customers;
• Reporting and taking pictures of competitors Activities and promotions;
• responding to incoming email and phone enquiries;
• negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
• gathering market and customer information;
• representing the organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
• negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers;
• challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy;
• advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions;
• checking quantities of goods on display and in stock;
• recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering into a computer system;
• reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
• gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements;
• feeding future buying trends back to employers;
• attending teammeeting and sharing best practice with colleagues
NOKIA UAE as Brand Ambassador (Aug, 2011 To March, 2012)
• Market research.
• Dealing with both suppliers and customers.
• Reporting the management about the sales and number of sales
• Training the promoter for sales and promoting the most important Nokia
• Listening to the customer and solving his problemwith mobile and forwarding
2. their complains to the highest level of management and support.
• Working in sales with Carrefour thru the Nokia Corporation and controlling the
work and training their staff.
• Attending the weekly meeting with deferent level of Nokia corporation
management from the UAE or out of the UAE.
• Managing between the service of telecommunication and Nokia Phone and
advice the customer for proper service depends on his need and cost.
• Reporting the competitor news on time and attending the any urgent case on
• Appling the nokia seals and marketing philosophy framework in the market.
• Worked for all the UAE region ( Dubai ,sharjah , Ajman )during
two years .
• Work for mast famous stores in the UAE (Jumbo electronic , Jacky`s express ,
and Carrefour ,
Office Admin at BLUE CELL FZE (Dubai Free Zone Authority) ( March, 2009 To July 2011)
• Training technicians
• Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining
equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
• Provides information by answering questions and requests.
• Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and
expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
• Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Managing Processes, Organization, Analyzing
Information , Professionalism, Problem Solving, Supply Management, Inventory Control, Verbal Communication
• Documentation, Excel Sheets, Networking, Computer Troubleshooting, responsible for Mobile phone t ools And
Software Troubleshooting, Mobile Phone Software Troubleshooting
EDP OFFICER at Ali Gohar & Company PVT LTD. (1 Year)
• Invoices, (DRF) Customer Ledger, Product Ledger, Outstanding Customers List, Principals Reporting, Debatable, Data
Sending To Head Office Through Internet, Emails Receive/Send.
Mobile Phone Software and Hardware Technician at Baloch Communication. (4 Years)
• Software & Devices Such as UFS3(Tornado, Twister), MT BOX, JAF +PKEY, SETOOL3, CRUISER, SMART CLIP,
ULTIMA BOX LITE, FURIOUS, INFINITY BOX, UST PRO2.
Also have Unlocking Experience I phone (2G, 3G), BLACKBERRY. Customer Dealing and Selling
Web-designing (Adobe Photoshop. Flash, HTML, FrontPage, Dream Weaver)
Computer Hardware / Software Troubleshooting
Mobile Phone Software / Hardware Technician
Internet Browsing / E-mail Communication, etc.
Sincere and Hardworking
Presentable and Self- motivated
Good in Team Work
Responsible in any field assigned
3. Personal Information:
Birth date : 15 November 1982
Citizenship : Pakistani
Civil Status : Single
Passport Number : BB5171522
Religion : Islam
Languages Spoken : Fluent in English, Urdu, Hindi, Basic Arabic
Mobile Number : 00971 50 2305552
Visa Status : Employment
Driving License. : Valid UAE Driving License
Indus Institute of Higher Education
B. Tech (ELECTRICAL) : 2009
St. Patrick’s Technical Institute
Diploma of Associate Engineer
(D.A.E.) Electrical Technology : 2006
Govt. Deg. Science & Commerce College
Intermediate : 2001
Hashmat Memorial Secondary High School
Matriculation : 1998
Infra Institute of Science and Technology
Mobile Phone Software & Hardware Technician : 2004
Computer Hardware + Networking : 2005
Reference: UPON REQUEST