MBA C SECTION
• Methods of recruitment
• Internal source of
• External source of
What is recruitment?
◦ According to Edwin B. Flippo, recruitment is the
process of searching the candidates for employment
and simulating them to apply for jobs in the
◦ Process of searching for the best qualified
candidates and hiring them for a job opportunity in
2. External source of recruitment:-
Walk-ins and write-ins
Company :- Infosys
• Technology major Infosys
has enhanced use of
technology for referral
• They created a portal for
• Employees can track the
status of their referral real
• Around 40 % of recruitment
is done by referrals.
company - HCL
◦ One of the easiest and cheapest way.
◦ Most big brands prefer to hire students on
◦ It depends on reputation , ranking,
infrastructure, past associations and trainings
etc. of college.
◦ HCL mostly visit engineering and management
colleges to hire fresh talent.
Mobile Recruitment & video conferencing
◦ SODEXO recognizes this trend and focused on this
◦ Attracted talent and landing talent on mobile app.
◦ Integrated Facebook and twitter pages push candidates
to download company’s career app.
◦ SODEXO used its mobile app to expand its hiring network.
◦ With social media profiles, Dell effectively highlights its
◦ Company posts photos, quotes, questions on social
media and leads to good user engagement.
◦ Helps to bring potential employers to conversation.
◦ Encourage talented candidates to apply.
Dell: if you had a touch screen all-in-
one desktop, how would you use?
Responses from people
Walk-ins and Write-ins
company – Tata Technologies
◦ In order to secure a job in Tata Tech. one
should clear the written test and interview
◦ Candidate who will clear both will be selected
by the company.
◦ Now they have started to accept referrals and
candidates through Naukri.com.
◦ Prominent source to build a pool of
◦ Print media:- newspapers(state , nation or
local, magazines, journals)
◦ Other media:- radio, television.
◦ Online media- LinkedIn, website.
• ITC does its major
• Consultancies like
glassdoor.co.in, LinkedIn etc.
• Also uses employee referrals
• Interviews etc.
Almost all companies use same recruitment methods in todays
world with the advancement of technology.
Internal methods are followed by almost all companies .
Most of the employees feel that disparity is created by organization
in internal promotion, this may lead to employee dissatisfaction.
Most of employees prefer to switch jobs for better experience.
Most of employees feel that the talent based examination
recruitment methods are non partial.
Apparemment, vous utilisez un bloqueur de publicités qui est en cours d'exécution. En ajoutant SlideShare à la liste blanche de votre bloqueur de publicités, vous soutenez notre communauté de créateurs de contenu.
Vous détestez les publicités?
Nous avons mis à jour notre politique de confidentialité.
Nous avons mis à jour notre politique de confidentialité pour nous conformer à l'évolution des réglementations mondiales en matière de confidentialité et pour vous informer de la manière dont nous utilisons vos données de façon limitée.
Vous pouvez consulter les détails ci-dessous. En cliquant sur Accepter, vous acceptez la politique de confidentialité mise à jour.