[INC 281 MULTIDISCIPLINARY WORKSHOP WEEKLY REPORT] March 1, 2012
Name-Surname Pornchanida Chinjantuek
Student ID. 53211821
Group Name KID-WA Company
Engineering Team Pop (03), Ple(05), Disk (09), Pete (12), Fond(18),
Members Wijak(27), Lek(34), P’ Aote, P’ Lin, P’ Bell, P’ Aun, P’ M
Product Design P’ Gong, P’ Aru, P’ Joy, P’ Tong
- This week we have present the progress of the work. We were aware of the shortcomings
of the work happens. And the probability of the target is expected to be achieved.
- This week we learn about RFID. We have studied the strengths and limitations in the use of
- And we have to study trends in the use of RFID in the future. It was found that in the
future, we will have a more widespread use of RFID. The price of RFID is likely to be down.
- And the properties of RFID that are resistant to heat it. Be limited in how much moisture.
And signal transmission in the near term, and how far.
- Can store a large amount of data is to be used over the barcode.
- Currently there is no widespread use of RFID. The use of a particular function such as
Next Week Job
- Presentation progress of work and details of equipment used in each section.
Department of Control System and Instrumentation Engineering
KING MONGKUT’s UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY THONBURI