2. Purposes & Objectives
- The purpose of my magazine is too inform horror fans about all the new and upcoming horror
- This will entertain the target audience as they're all interested about what goes on in the films.
- The other purpose of my magazine is to provide fans with information about the content inside
the horror film.
- The main objective of the magazine is for the target audience to be entertained and intrigued to
- My magazine will do this as there will be interesting interviews about the films and a few pictures
from the most gruesome or most popular scenes.
- The aim is for the magazine to be popular in North London, and eventually across the country.
3. The Name
The name I have chosen for my magazine is 'Trepidation'. The reason I have
chosen this name is because it gives the reader a hint of what's inside the
magazine as it gives an eerie tone to it. It could become more popular as it's a
synonym of horror which is easy for the target audience to remember.
5. Colour Scheme
The colour scheme for my magazine will be a
mix of black and red. I have chosen these
colours because they connote well with horror,
and the colours match well together in general.
-My magazine will be available monthly as both an online copy and a print copy.
-There will be roughly 80 pages.
-It will cost £3.50 for the print copy and £3.00 for the online one. However, you
could buy the monthly subscription online, which will give you every magazine
each month for £30.00. You could also spend £35.00 to also receive the print copy
-The USP of my magazine is that you have a chance to win a free subscription for
1 year and receive all the magazines for free, just by purchasing either the £30.00
or £35.00 package once.
-My magazine will be about the latest horror news and new horror films releasing soon.
-The most popular and well-known horror film will be the image on the front cover and
a double page spread of an interview reviewing over the film and others opinions on it.
-It is important to have this in the magazine as it will intrigue my target audience and
persuade them to buy my magazine.
-At the end of the magazine, there will be a few pages comparing the difference
between the old popular horror films, and the newer ones.
-There will also be a list of the top 10 most viewed horror films of all time. There will
also be a few pages advertising other film companies, interviews with famous horror
actors and articles about the films either already released or ones that are coming out
The genre for my magazine will be horror. I have chosen this genre because I
enjoy watching horror films and they are a popular genre within the film industry.
My target audience is 18-24 as there is an 18+ rating on most horror films, and
this age group is most likely to enjoy horror films.
10. Font style
I have chosen this font styles because it
corresponds well with horror and matches with
It is also a bold font which will easily attract the
11. Resources & Personnel
Camera- Taking photos for the magazine.
Editor- To create effects in the magazine.
Photoshop- To create the moodboard for the magazine.
Social media team- To promote the magazine and make it more popular.
Writer- To write the magazine
12. Marketing methods & Distribution
- One marketing method I will use is to put posters up in popular places to
promote the magazine.
- Subscriptions to persuade people to buy the magazine.
- Social media as it reaches out to a lot of people, not just your target audience.
- Advertising such as videos and clips online.
- Employees to give out snippets of the magazine.