Skiing is a dangerous sport. Wearing
a properly fit helmet is the best way
to minimize risk of serious head
• 31% of ski-related head injuries
are severe enough to result in
clinical signs of concussion.
• Parkinson's and Alzheimer's are
potential long term symptoms of
concussions. (Mayo Clinic)
Built for the demanding needs of alpine ski racers, SK3 will address the
shortcomings of the existing crash helmet industry. Each and every one of our
helmets will offer clients a completely unique fitment for maximum benefit.
• Impact-Resistant TPU, not Styrofoam.
• 3D printing allows customizability.
• SK3 offers safety, comfort, and trust.
How We Help
Testing of similar proprietary technology showed:
• 26% decreased chance of brain injury compared with foam helmets.
• 30% improvement in rotational velocity and liner acceleration
Put your helmet
to use with
Our Build Process
scan with our 3D
Digital model is
printed in pieces.
What is it
TPU is strong,
resistant, and cost
integrity that a block
of Styrofoam cannot.
Skiers. More specifically, alpine ski racers. These are the
people on the slopes most concerned about head safety.
• 10,678 FIS registered alpine athletes worldwide. (FIS)
• 1,115 FIS registered alpine athletes in USA. (FIS)
• Countless more in younger age groups.
Why this market?
Although it is a niche market, these individuals put themselves at high risk of
injury and head safety is of great concern. Each and every one of these racers
has a high standard for their helmets.
• FIS athletes spend $30,000+ annually. (USSA)
• Ski racers replace multiple helmets annually.
• Ski racers buy gear frequently and follow trends of other
Where do they find us?
• Scanning booths in ski shops
• Race and Training event booths with
Show up at races
events to offer
Roads to Market
to for testing and
Advertise to our
clubs to sell to