1. It is a very famous software development model.
2. In this model client is also involved at the time of designing the system.
3. In prototype model is modified until the client is not satisfied, then we
jumped to the next phase.
4. The goal of prototype model to provide a system with overall functionality.
5. Prototype model is an iterative development cycle between developer &
6. We can also use the prototype model with other model.
Advantages of prototype model
1. Users are not satisfied with the prototype, then a new prototype is
2. Customer feedback is available for better system.
3. It takes less time to make this project because once we have done the
requirement analysis from the customer, then it will take less time to
develop the project.
4. Error can be detected at earlier stage.
Dis advantages of prototype model
1. Total dependency on prototype.
2. Sometimes it takes very long time to develop the prototype based on
the user requirement.