Ce diaporama a bien été signalé.
I chose to edit this photograph because I like the leading lines and the angle it
was taken on. I edited in the same way I edited the photograph from my
college shoot, I did this to show I can edit in the same way with buildings and
portraits. Also I liked how the other photographs turned out when editing in
this specific way.
I edited this the same way as my other photograph above, I don’t think it
worked as well here because of the colours. I chose to edit this photograph
because I like the composition. When taking this I tried to achieve the depth
of field technique.
1. I added one of my photographs into Photoshop and used the Magnetic Lasso tool to mark around the building.
2. I locked the background and then added a new layer to add the building to, then I used the Brush tool to make the background
black. Once I did this I flattened the photographs.
3. On the new layer I used the pen tool to make a path on the photograph to make it a spiral around the building.
4. Then I right clicked on the line and chose stroke path. I changed the tool to brush and clicked simulate pressure.
5. I clicked on the foreground colour and selected yellow.
6. I right clicked on the new layer and I went to outer glow and changed the colour to pink.
7. I deleted the path and selected the eraser tool to make the spiral look 3D by rubbing certain lines out.
I edited using this technique in my college music Photoshoot, I tried it on a building to see if I could achieve the same
look and to see if this editing technique worked well. I found it didn’t because of the white light at the top of the