SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez nos Conditions d’utilisation et notre Politique de confidentialité.
SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez notre Politique de confidentialité et nos Conditions d’utilisation pour en savoir plus.
PAWAN MUNDRA B.E. (Chemical) &PGDM (Final Semester)
Sr. General Manager (Purchase) Bombay Rayon Fashions Ltd. April 2010 to till date
Bombay Rayon Fashions Ltd. is leading player in fabric and garment segment with integrated business
model. The company start its processes from yarn manufacturing and create fabric and garments it is
equipped with latest technology machinery for every process like yarn dyeing, weaving, fabric
processing, designing, utilities etc.
I am currently working at BRFL Tarapur unit as Senior General Manager (Purchase) and heading
purchase as well stores and being an engineer I am able to understand process and technical
requirements more comprehensively and analytically. My previous experience in business has made me
commercially very sound and shrewd and continuous learning attitude has enriched me with technical
aspects of process and machinery. Despite financial challenges we are able to control our purchase prices
and capitalize on our huge volume. At BRFL we have 500 thousand meters per day fabric processing
capacity plant and 50 MT yarn dyeing capacity plant and also having a weaving plant with airjet, rapier,
& donier looms, we are also running 8 MW power plant for our power and steam requirements. The
plants setup is huge and it can cater huge variety of product range and to name few those are Viscose,
Linen, Cotton, blends of various combination of yarns, polyester etc and we are the center point for all
requirements and fund allocation.
• Close coordination with all the departments for their normal/critical requirements and provide
support on real time basis.
• Key mentor to purchasing,stores and costing department.
• Responsible for procurement process for all three plants i.e. yarn dyeing, fabric processing,
weaving, for their all requirements i.e. coal, chemicals (For all applications such as fabric/yarn
processing, ETP, power plant, sizing, etc) maintenance, packing materials, capital purchases,
project purchases,imported spares etc but excluding greige, yarn & fabric.
• Close focus on savings through skillful negotiations and continuous watch on costing of
• Continuous development on product enhancement by increasing efficiency, lowering overall
• Crisis management and optimum fund allocation balancing plant requirements and vendors
• Using ERP (NOW) for department/individual monitoringand control.
• Looking at the ability of multitasking and balancing management has given responsibility for
feeding dyes and chemicals to Bangalore plant from our Tarapur plant.
• Hosted regular joint meetings with plant engineers and department heads on regular intervals to
brainstorm new ideas and implementation by providingresources/material required.
• Development of new products as per process requirement to achieve parameters set by
customers or for new fabric,modified process etc.
• Maintain strict regulation for new/existing chemicals products such that it should meet
OEKOTEX, REACH, GOTS etc regulations.
Previous Experience As
Gauri Creation Sept 2006 till March 2010
Gauri creation is a manufacturer of dyed cloth in Surat textile market and business process starts from
greige purchasing, sending greige for job work to process houses and giving programs colour matching
and getting finished cloth and reselling it in local Surat market as well pan India basis to wholesalers,
garment manufacturers etc beside this they are manufacturingembroidery sarees.
• Sourcinggreige fabricandgivingprogramsto processhouse andfollow upfortimelydelivery.
• Contactingmultipleagentsandcustomersformarketingandpaymentfollow ups.
• All bankactivitiesincludingarrangementof finance throughtermloans,businessloansetc.
• Experiencedcrisisearlywhichgave strengthanddecisionmakingabilityinprofessional carrier.
• Trainingof businesshashelpedtremendouslyinperformingatbestinprofessional carrier.
Class Institution Board/ University Year %
PGDM IMT centre for distance
Insititute of Management
M. B. M. Engineering College,
Jai Narain Vyas
Govt. Sr. Sec. School, Phalodi
Board of Sec. Education
Secondary Govt. Sr. Sec. School, Phalodi
Board of Sec.Education
Name: Pawan Mundra
E-Mail ID- firstname.lastname@example.org
Date of Birth- 05th ofApril 1985
Permanent Address -
Flat no.-1004, TowerNo.-2,
Vraj Bhumi Housing Society,
Parvat Patia, Surat- 395010