Concourse is an open source continuous integration (CI) system designed for agile development teams. It supports developers that practice test-driven development and continuous delivery (CD) by automating a teams build-to-release process inclusive of all automated testing.
Concourse provides dependable results for each build run. It allows agile development teams to deliver business value at a much higher velocity. It allows teams to treat every code commit as if it’s about to be deployed to production.
In this webinar, we’ll talk about how teams’ practice agile development in relation to developing, testing and deploying apps in Cloud Foundry. We’ll also cover the role that Concourse plays in aiding high velocity delivery of applications.
Our agenda includes:
- What is CI / CD and how do these practices fit into Pivotal's development practices
- Overview of Concourse and how it differs from other CI / CD systems
- Why Pipelines are useful for continuously delivering apps to Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- Why containers are useful for continuously delivering apps to Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- Examples of how these concepts work in practice
- How to get started using Concourse to continuously deliver value
Presenters : Greg Chase, James Ma, Topher Bullock, Pivotal