À propos One of the Youngest Lean Six Sigma Black Belt.
At Mahle Engine Component (6 Months Industrial Training)
- Increased the casting yield from 58% to 68% (Estimated annual savings: ₹76 lakhs)
- Eliminated the Bulging defect of ductile iron camshaft by adding liner blocks on the pattern for optimum mold baking
- Eliminated the B-Line defect of chilled cast iron camshaft by modifying both the gating system & chills and also by altering %Carbon & %Silicon
- Reduced the Bend rejection of ductile iron camshaft
- Did Lean Six Sigma Project : Reduction of Crack Rejections.
-Head, Certificate & Registration Team, Blood Donation Camp – NSS - Coordinated the blood donation camp and led ...