2. Problem Statement
3. Objective, Goals and Purpose
4. Existing System
5. Proposed System
6. Future Scope
7. UML Diagrams
8. Input Output Screens
The “Airline Reservation System” main aim is to provide the
online ticket & seat reservation of National and International Flights and
also give us the information about flight departures. It helps the
customers to search the availability of flights, book and cancel the flight
This project also covers adding, deleting or modifying the
customer details and flights. In general, this website would be designed
to perform like any other airline ticketing website available online.
4. Problem Statement
1. Normally a person wants to reserve his ticket and he has to contact
at nearest Overseas Travels branch.
2. The Airline Reservation System provides an interface to schedule
flights and reservations for an airline through internet.
3. Its responsibility is to keep track of system users, customers, Airbus
information, flight information and cancellation.
1. To create a portal to add new flights in the system. Also to on filling
flight details like flight name, code, from and to destinations,capacity,
timings, and frequency etc., new flights get successfully added in the
1. To make proper search results of flight details, timings and availability
and make sure that users can successfully select single or more than one
1. To add features like selecting seats, entering passenger details and
making payment the selected seats get booked.
1. It aims to increase customer’s and airline agencies’ relationships
through the use of “Airline Reservation System” and make
convenient for customers to book flights.
2. To increase the number of valuable customers and also improve the
brand image of company.
1. The purpose of the present Airline Reservation system is to allow
customer to interact that gives some basic information such as
all flights information, availability of accommodation in flights,
ticket booking, class type like luxury/ super luxury
2. To design a database for an airline reservation system to check the
flight details, book and cancel flight tickets. It makes the process of
booking and cancelling flight tickets simple and easy for the
8. Existing System
1. The existing system is that the passenger must fill up the data
manually and must submit it to the reservation counter.
2. Some basic steps to get ticket like he should go to airport to book the
flight ticket, he should speak with Airline help center regarding the
availability of flights
3. It may take a lot of time to process it and to book the flight.
Therefore there is wastage of time. Since the data is entered
manually, the probability of error or mistakes is high.
9. Proposed System
The system contains various pages regarding the flight
1. Main and login page
2. Ticket booking [age
3. Registration screen
4. Administration page
5. Ticket cancellation page
6. Flight details
7. Order conformation
10. Future Scope
1. It a makes the life of the airline service companies easier by keeping
all the records of the passengers.
2. If there is any change in the fight due to some reason, the passengers
are promptly informed.
3. This system is also used by companies to keep track of user
preferences of regular travelers so that they can provide better
service and give offers to customers.
13. First level diagram
Generate Airline report
Generate Ticket report
Generate Customer report
Check user login details
Generate system user report
Generate Airline company report
Airlines company management
System user management