what is innovation
• Innovation happens when someone “improves on or
makes a significant contribution ” to something that has
already been invented.
• And converting the knowledge into a wealth is called
• “Innovation is a complex process – even defining
innovation is problematic”.
• A person who sets up a business or businesses,
taking on financial risks in the hope of profit.
• A promoter in the entertainment industry.
• Entrepreneurship is the process of developing,
organizing, and running a new business to
generate profit while taking on financial risk.
• There are two accepted categories of wealthy
and successful entrepreneurs – the business
owner entrepreneur and the angel investor
• Innovative entrepreneur
• Imitative or adoptive entrepreneur
• Prime mover
• The artists
• The visionary
Classification of Entrepreneur
Need of Entrepreneurship
• Increases national production
• Balanced area development
• Dispersal of economic power
• Reinvestment of profit for the welfare of the area of profit
• Development is a function of motivation and human resource
• Entrepreneurial awareness
As shown in the circuit
diagram we are going to
connect an LED between
PIN40 (GPIO25) and
said earlier, we cannot
draw more than 15mA
from any one of these
pins, so to limit the
current we are
connecting a 220Ω or
1KΩ resistor in series
with the LED.
Since we have everything ready, turn ON your PI and go to the desktop.
1. On the desktop, go the Start Menu and choose
for the PYTHON 3.
2. After that, PYHON will run and you will see a
3. After that, click on New File in File Menu, You will
see a new Window open
4. Save this file as LED.py in /home/pi
After that write the program for LED as given in
next Slide and execute the
program by clicking on “RUN” on ‘DEBUG’ option.
If the program has no errors in it, you will see a “>>>”, which
means the program is executed successfully. By this time you
should see the LED blinking three times. If there were any errors
in the program, the execution tells to correct it. Once the error is
corrected execute the program again.
• Traditionally attendance is marked manually by teachers and they
must make sure correct attendance is marked for respective student.
• This whole process wastes some of lecture time and part of correct
information is missed due to fraudulent and proxy cases
Automatic attendance system can be
improved by increasing the number of
features which can be extracted to
increase accuracy of face recognition.
Once the software is developed and
tested properly, it could be improved
to cover full institutions such as the
faculty of engineering.
• A computerized robotic program that simulates and processes human
conversation (either written or spoken).
• It is built with the objective of monitoring the reception area of our
Institute with specific features that aim to have conversations with
individuals, interact with them and display details of the college as
per their requirement.
• All the clubs have been registered via QR codes.
• The chatbot gives replies based on datasets as well as the internet.
• Attendance of faculty members can be maintained via facial
recognition technology and a csv (excel) file is generated.
• Suggestion box delivers the suggestion to higher dignitaries via mail
1. Chatbot (text + speech)
2. Events of Institute
3. Suggestion box
4. Attendance Recognition
5. Virtual College Tour
6. Details about the Institute
7. Interface(GUI) has been applied