SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez nos Conditions d’utilisation et notre Politique de confidentialité.
SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez notre Politique de confidentialité et nos Conditions d’utilisation pour en savoir plus.
This form is used in team projects in my classes. You can learn more about how I use this assignment via a blog series I wrote at MattKushin.com titled "A Guide To Setting Up Classroom Groups for Success." It is discussed in post #3 of that series.
Issue a Team Warning Form
As discussed on the “Group Contract”, this document outlines rules and procedures for firingteam members.
1. This form issues a warningto a team member who is not completing their fair shareof the team’s work
for team assignments,as determined by the rest of the group.
2. To firea member of your team, you must have firstissued a team warningand have that team warningon
filewith Professor Kushin
3. However, justbecause a Warningis issued,does not mean a team member will befired from a group. It is
justa warning. Its purposeis to put the team member on notice that they must improve their work or
they may be fired from the group.
4. Havingbeen issued a warningdoes not hurt a students’ grade.
To issuea warning,the followingis needed:
1) Majority vote from those members who would remain in your team after the termination of the fired
member(s). Vote must be documented via signatureon a copy of your Warningto firemember.
2) A Warning mustbe written and submitted to Dr. Kushin by the deadline(see syllabusor ask Dr.Kushin).
The Warning should document why you are issuingthe Warning. For example, how is the student causing
a substantial distressto the team that is preventing the team from performing to its best which may
warrantbeing fired if itis not corrected? (e.g., what work has this person failed to do?, arethey
consistently missingmeetings?, etc.). Length of the petition is dictated only by the extent of the reason
you feel is needed to warranttermination.
What Happens Next?
Dr. Kushin keeps a copy of the Warning.
Dr. Kushin scans theWarning – removing team member signatures and names. Dr. Kushin emails thescan and/or
hands a hard copy of the Warningto the student no later than MIDNIGHT ON THE DUE DATE. (The student
deserves to know why they are being warned).