RAFEEQ BASHA .S
Mail id – Rafeeq5757@gmail.com
Mobile - 9986784391
Operations Manager, with 8+ years of experience in the ITES industry, presently working with
Omega Healthcare Management Services Pvt. Ltd A results-oriented business professional with
proven expertise in strategic planning, managing projects, improving efficiency of operations, and team
building. I have excelled in managing clients, collaborating with teams, and interfacing with clients and
management to implement standards and systems that optimize productivity and bottom line. Areas of
• Project Management
• People management
• Streamlining Operations
• Resource Utilization analysis
• Skilled negotiator
• Financial planning
• Information management
Experience Summary and Accomplishments
• Achieved high degree of customer satisfaction by connecting with customer; helped production
attain targets and ensured success with demanding clients, thus bringing in more business from
• Successful in creating and implementing strategic plans, setting and working within budgets, and
developing improved processes to meet short and long-term objectives.
• Experienced in operations restructuring to address business growth, reduce costs, and improve
• Analyze costs and productivity reports to ensure effective cost containment.
• Interviewing all potential staff, scheduling, performance evaluation through a proactive
1. Omega Healthcare Management Services Pvt. Ltd (August 18, 2007 – till date)
i. Designation: Asst Manager – Operations (May 2014 – current).
• Managing 4 clients with diverse businesses ranging from revenue cycle management, invoice,
• Achieved high degree of team morale by ensuring a meaningful personal development plan for
each individual and encouraging shared purpose.
• Achieved a business growth of greater than 100% on specific clients.
• Improved costs and consistently maintaining gross profit margins above 60% every year.
• Consistently scoring A’s on the CSAT surveys conducted every month.
• Managing the performance of the revenue cycle management cycle, focusing on all account
receivables operations and initiating corrective action wherever needed.
• Executed key strategies to drive increased collections and policies for exception handling,
appealing, and denial management.
• Driving the provider credentialing process and resolving existing credentialing issues to enable
prompt payouts from insurances.
1 of 3
II. Designation: Assistant Manager –
• Responsible for tracking quality metrics of the AR teams and assisting in the establishment of
new processes to enhance productivity and quality.
• Continuous improvement in quality processes through Root-cause analysis and other statistical
• Actively involved in process mapping and initiating regular process audits.
• Led and mentored trainees on the floor by providing them timely feedback and guidance.
• Improving workflows to ensure best practices are applied.
• Acted as a liaison with other departments to ensure a smooth working environment for the
II: Designation : Team Lead (May 2011 – April 2014)
Being an Account Lead, I have successfully handled multiple clients, This role entailed constant
interaction with the clients, understanding their requirements, and communicating them to the production
staff. I have also been involved in regular quality reviews and feedback sessions.
Monitor, identify and resolve performance/behavior/attendance issues using prescribed performance
Monitor and take action on personnel and disciplinary issues.
Conduct performance appraisals annually along with Ops Manager
Review reports on a daily basis and provide constructive feedback.
Provide subject matter expertise to Quality Control Analysts in the team
Ensure training needs of subordinates are met
Adjust to the needs of meeting service level agreements under supervision of Operations Manager.
Successfully complete all client related training and keep record of the same.
Resolve escalated customer issues and CAPA to be taken
Hold team briefings on a daily basis with the team (Max of 10 mins)
Communicate all process and client changes to direct reports within specific timelines and keep
record for such updates
Act as single point contact for the assigned team members for all their job related needs and create a
harmonious work environment
Escalate performance related issues with respect to assigned team members to Operations managers
on a timely manner (PIP)
Performs any other duty assigned by respective Operations Manager
Act as authorized person for sanctioning team members leave thru Oasis
Responsible for day-to-day functional supervision of work group, including work assignment and
attendance monitoring; providing input into selecting, training, developing, and completing
performance appraisal of work group(s) in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable
Employee separations to be handled in-line with company policies
• Bachelor of Commerce, Bangalore University 2006
2 of 3
Insight of personal facts:
My full name : Rafeeq Basha .S
Fathers’ name : Sharif Basha
Birth Date : 29th
Marital Status : Married
Language known : Kannada, English, Telugu and Tamil
Hobby and Interests : Cricket and Movies
As a closing note on this paper, I declare that the above stated statements are true to the best of my
knowledge and belief.
3 of 3