SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez nos Conditions d’utilisation et notre Politique de confidentialité.
SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez notre Politique de confidentialité et nos Conditions d’utilisation pour en savoir plus.
Name ID No.
Dripta Sarder Sujan 21-221
Mir Fazley Rabbi Hridoy 21-224
Aurnab Sarker 21-201
Abir Hossain 21-166
Rakibul Islam 21-073
Atiullah Akond 21-070
Ahsanul Haque Talukder 21-142
Deloitte Touché Tohmatsu Limited commonly
referred to as Deloitte, is a UK-incorporated multinational
professional services firm with operational headquarters in New York
City in the United States
Deloitte is one of the "Big Four” accounting firms and the largest
professional services network in the world by revenue and
number of professionals.
• 2 New Street Square
London, EC4A 3BZ
United Kingdom (Legal Domicile)
• Phone: +44 (0)20 7936 3000
Fax: +44 (0)20 7583 1198
• Has a total number of 29 offices in
the United Kingdom
• New York - National Office
30 Rockefeller Plaza
New York, NY
• Phone: +1 212 492 4000
Fax: +1 212 489 1687
• Has a total number of 100 offices
in the United States Of America
• Deloitte service clients in more than 150 countries and territories with
more than 500 offices. Green markers on the map indicate office
DELOITTE IN BANGLADESH
• Unfortunately Deloitte has no office, partner firms, global member
firms or affiliations in Bangladesh.
• Among the “Big Four” accounting firms 3 firms has global member
firms in Bangladesh. The are:
PwC Ernst & Young KPMG
& Co. Limited
A. Qasem & Co
Huq, KPMG in
PERSONS AFTER THE COMPANY NAMED
William Welch Deloitte (12 Feb
1818 – 23 August 1898)
Founder of Both Deloitte &
Sir George Alexander Touché (24
May 1861 – 7 July 1935)
Founded one of the firms which
amalgamated with Deloitte
Nobuzo Tohmatsu (25 April 1896
– 28 December 1980)
Admiral & Accuntant to form the
global audit firm Deloitte
• In 1845, William Welch Deloitte opened an office in Basinghall Street in London. He went
on to open an office in New York in 1880.
• In 1898, George Touché established an office in London and then, in 1900, joined John
Ballantine Niven in establishing the firm of Touché Niven in the Johnston Building at 30
Broad Street in New York.
• In 1947, Detroit accountant George Bailey, then president of the AICPA, launched his own
organization. The new entity enjoyed such a positive start that in less than a year, the
partners merged with Touché Niven and A. R. Smart to form Touché, Niven, Bailey &
• In 1960, the firm was renamed Touché, Ross, Bailey & Smart, becoming Touché Ross in
• In 1968 Nobuzo Tohmatsu formed Tohmatsu Aoki & Co, a firm based in Japan that was to
become part of the Touché Ross network in 1975.
• In 1989, Deloitte Haskins & Sells merged with Touché Ross in the USA to form Deloitte &
Touché. The merged firm was led jointly by J. Michael Cook and Edward A. Kangas.
CURRENT KEY PEOPLE AT DELOITTE
From 1 June, 2015
From June 1, 2015
• In 1993, the international firm was renamed Deloitte Touché Tohmatsu to reflect the
contribution from the Japanese firm.
• In 1995, the partners of Deloitte & Touché decided to create Deloitte & Touché Consulting
• In 2000, Deloitte acquired Eclipse to add Internet design-based solutions to its consulting
capabilities. Eclipse was later separated into Deloitte Online and Deloitte Digital.
• In 2002, Arthur Andersen's UK practice, the firm's largest practice outside the US, agreed
to merge with Deloitte's UK practice.
• In 2007, Deloitte began hiring former employees of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
for their competitive intelligence unit known as Deloitte Intelligence.
• In 2009, Deloitte purchased the North American Public Service practice of BearingPoint
(formerly KPMG Consulting).
• In 2011, Deloitte acquired DOMANI Sustainability Consulting and ClearCarbon Consulting
in order to expand its sustainability service offerings.
RECENT HISTORY CONTINUED
• In January 2012, Deloitte announced the acquisition of Übermind, Inc., an innovative
mobile agency. The acquisition marked Deloitte's first entrance into the mobile application
• In November 2012, Deloitte acquired Recombinant Data Corporation, a company
specializing in data warehousing and clinical intelligence solutions, and launched
Recombinant by Deloitte.
• In February 2013 Recombinant by Deloitte merged with an internal informatics unit
(Deloitte Health Informatics) and launched ConvergeHEALTH by Deloitte.
• In 2015, Indian Railways mandated Deloitte to formulate its entire manpower policy for its
gazetted officers and study the functioning and the role of the departments at the zonal
and divisional levels.
• In September 2016, Apple Inc. announced a partnership with Deloitte aimed at boosting
sales of its phones and other mobile devices to businesses.
• In October 2016, Deloitte announced that they were creating Deloitte North West Europe.
STRUCTURE OF US DELOITTE
Deloitte & Touché LLP
Deloitte Consulting LLP
Advisory Services LLP
Deloitte Transactions and
Business Analytics LLP
Deloitte Tax LLP
In the US, Deloitte is a Limited
Services to clients are provided by
the subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP
Deloitte LLP and the subsidiaries of
Deloitte LLP are each separate and
distinct legal entities. Each of the
subsidiaries listed is organized by law,
is separately capitalized, has its own
Chairman, CEO, and Board of
Directors, and provides a distinct
array of services.
• Indirect tax
• Global business tax
• Global employer services
Tax & Legal
• Strategy & Operation
• Human capital
• Mergers & Acquisitions
• Cyber risk services & Financial crisis
• Governance, regulatory & risk
• Controls, transformations & assurance
Risk & Financial
GENERAL SERVICES BY DELOITTE
UNIQUE SERVICES TO CLIENTS
• As new technologies
reveal more data,
insurers are able better
predict losses, price
products, and educate
• Health records sell for
50 times more than
credit card info on the
black market. Deloitte’s
prescription: a holistic
Reducing IT risk
• In health care, IT system
quality is critical in
and distribution risk and
helping ensure patient
UNIQUE SERVICES TO CLIENTS
Block chain link-up
• Deloitte prototypes and
tools are providing the
guidance and means for
companies to leverage
the power of block
Taking on corruption
• Deloitte and the World
Economic Forum seek to
promote fairness in the
construction, real estate
and other industries.
Trade app cuts costs
• Deloitte Japan's Trade
Compass™ represents a
new twist on how digital
tools are supporting
broader company goals.